Overseas Upcoming Non-UK Anime BD/DVD Artwork

Luna

Stand User
Is somebody going to get this LE? Does that look like it's thick/deep enought so that all 5 volumes could fill into that cartbox if that merch stuff is been taken out? (The face is at least exactly BD domensions.)

Dragon Slayer

Death Scythe
Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest vol 2 (JP)
image.jpg

Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life vol 1 (JP)
image.jpg

FLCL Progressive and Alternative
image.jpg

Vinland Saga BD-Box 1 (JP)
image.jpg

Oldmario

Student Council President
they actually wised up and realised it's 2019 and decided to release FLCL Alternative/Progress on? what going to be the problem with it this time?

Luna

Stand User
This one appears to be pretty obscure. KyoAni isn't even doing a whole lot marketing for it themselves.

This massive thing contains the second installment of Baja's studio: Baja no Mita Umi.
Seems like for the time being this is the only place/version/edition to get this one on BD. The first Baja is currently on reprint-preorder.

SpaceDandy

Dandy Guy, in Space
Made in Abyss - A4 Collector's Edition (BD-DVD Combo)
French-speaking Europe - DYBEX via IDP

Product listing
madeinabyss.png

• First season on 2 BD / 3 DVD, subbed only.
• One A4 artbook (about 140 pages)
• One A2 poster
• Five A4 artcards

Scheduled for January 2020.

ActionFaust

Thousand Master
Rated 15 here isn't it? Wouldn't MA 15+ be a more reasonable equivalent?

I don't think I'd put this in the same category of some of the more extreme anime out there...
The BBFC have been noted to become pretty lax over the years. When Madman released individual volumes it was volume 4 which received the R18+ rating which should line up with the episodes featuring rape scenes. Yes it's not as extreme as a show like Goblin Slayer but it's still pretty reasonable to give this rating.

SpaceDandy

Dandy Guy, in Space
Dennō Coil - Collector's Edition (Combo BD-DVD)
French-speaking Europe - DYBEX

Hard cover box and an artbook. The first release outside of Japan with proper content!

RahXephon - Collector's Edition (Blu-Ray)
Germany-Austria - Nipponart

Cardboard box with digipak. No extra beside.

Last edited: