Overseas Upcoming Non-UK Anime BD/DVD Artwork

Yeah, I actually hope none of these surprise early birds will be for Evangelion. Considering the interest for AL's set not only in the UK or EU, but weirdly enough over in the States as well as some seem to be going for it over the native GKIDS one for some reason (has an AUS version been announced? Otherwise throw in few importers from there as well), doing a surprise early bird for it is going to become messy with quite a few sour faces along the way.

I'd rather have it be like they have been doing the last couple of months with an heads up for when the early bird will be available and at what price at least a month or two in advance.

The italian edition is only 130€, I don't see a reason fo the UK edition having to be more expensive unless it's a) a scam b) actually more impressive content-wise.

Dynit has announced, that they will determine the print run on the number of pre-orders until Aug 13 - so that's the pre-order cutoff date.

If it has that much international attention then I do hope they let the local market have first picks.
Dynit says:
ATTENZIONE: la tiratura di stampa verrà tarata sulla base degli ordini ricevuti, consigliamo pertanto di affrettarsi alla prenotazione
Google's take:
ATTENTION: the print run will be calibrated on the basis of the orders received, we therefore recommend that you hurry up to book

Unless you're talking about the UK edition. Then I don't even see the point because the US release should be the same and it's announced in many other countries, with the same content defined by khara.
I mean, the KR edition is the same as Dynit's, just without the cheap Longinus toothpick.

Edit: Ninja'd

Dynit has announced, that they will determine the print run on the number of pre-orders until Aug 13 - so that's the pre-order cutoff date.
Not exactly. If they do it like Conan, it will be available after the street date again. But who knows for how long.

Unless you're talking about the UK edition. Then I don't even see the point because the US release should be the same and it's announced in many other countries, with the same content defined by khara.
I mean, the KR edition is the same as Dynit's, just without the cheap Longinus toothpick.
Yeah I was talking about the UK one and was in response to the comment on how other countries are waiting for the AL release. If you "don't see the point" on my comment in regards to a region B english release then I can't help you.

Yeah I was talking about the UK one and was in response to the comment on how other countries are waiting for the AL release. If you "don't see the point" on my comment in regards to a region B english release then I can't help you.
i cant see it being relesed this year or if it dose may be released in time for london comic con.

Last edited:
Back