up1 help

pneboy

Dandy Guy, in Space
I signed upto up1 before and got confused, know how on cards there are 4 space numbers do I include the spaces or do I put it like 1234567891011121 or 1234 5678 9101 1121 and I think I kinda put it in wrong because its some how 18 digits long without spaces so how would I change it

As far as I know you just enter the number 'as is' with no spaces. I'd also edit your post if I were you to delete the number (replace it with made up numbers or letters, say) because it's never a good idea to post bank details on a publicly-viewable web page... o_0

Enter your card detals without the spaces. If youve entered your card details wrongly, go into "My Account" on up1's site and enter the correct details in the boxes to the right of your current card details. If I remember the order correctly:

Box 1 - name of card holder
Box 2 - card Number
Box 3 - 3 digit Security number (back of card)
Box 4 - card expiery date.

Use the comment box at the bottom of the page asking UP to update your details for any orders you've placed with them.

hope this helps! Paul

Martin said:
As far as I know you just enter the number 'as is' with no spaces. I'd also edit your post if I were you to delete the number (replace it with made up numbers or letters, say) because it's never a good idea to post bank details on a publicly-viewable web page... o_0

lol I didn't put up my real number I think its what are allways on the adverts for a bank account I may sound retarded but im not

pneboy said:
Martin said:

lol I didn't put up my real number I think its what are allways on the adverts for a bank account I may sound retarded but im not

turns out i put a space every 4 digit so would i have to wait till office hours to get it changed to no spaces or could i order tomorrow

I expect UP1 will figure it out, I bet Martin and co check them when they process the orders and catch formatting weirdness. I wouldn't worry about it unless they contact you but you can always give them a call to check when they're open :)

R

Back