Up!

That looks like it's going to be a bit of different Pixar film, focus on humans is good in my book. More interested in this than I was in Wall-E.

Though why do I suddenly have on my brain:
"It’s fun to charter an accountant
And sail the wide accountancy..."

ayase said:
That looks like it's going to be a bit of different Pixar film, focus on humans is good in my book. More interested in this than I was in Wall-E.

Though why do I suddenly have on my brain:
"It’s fun to charter an accountant
And sail the wide accountancy..."
Damn you.

Now I'm going to expect old accountants attacking bankers in skyscrapers.

The little boy scout kid made me frown. That old guy should have locked him outside. The movie will probably be similar to Wall-E in that it'll have an epic first half followed by a more kid friendly second half that's simplified to mushy poo with a moral to tell.

Maybe...

But old man in a floating house. Awesome.

I just realised watching that that I've only seen Toy Story 1 and 2 and The Incredibles from their entire catalogue somehow.

This one looks potentially interesting though. Most turn me off when I see the uncute characters so funny-looking humans are a relief. I'm intrigued...

R

Rui said:
I just realised watching that that I've only seen Toy Story 1 and 2 and The Incredibles from their entire catalogue somehow.

This one looks potentially interesting though. Most turn me off when I see the uncute characters so funny-looking humans are a relief. I'm intrigued...

R

You'll have Toy Story 3 to look forward to then next year, as to when next year i don't know though, i'll need to ask again if there was an estimate.

This looks alright actually, i can't say it looks like Wall-E though, mainly cause i'm still yet to see it. Still, i'll keep an eye out for this one i think

Maxon said:
Otaku-san said:
there's not an awful lot to go by, just a few lines of text that explains...not a great deal
You can, you know, actually watch the trailer and form some sort of idea.

oh right it's just not loading for me thats all
lol

seems to look a blast i might, no in fact i will watch it, most likely with my club. i can see quite few lols from this. (haha old folk)

edit: in the past

So is this about an old guy in a floating house going to save his wife turned into a young woman when she should be old?

Should be called Carl's Floating Castle.

Give me Toy Story 3, Pixar.

Before I even think (more than I already have done so) about Toy Story 3, I want to see the original in 3D when it gets re-released... Assuming Europe gets the 3D release -- We're really lacking on that front. Since I was about 3/4 at the time, I don't think I saw the original at the cinema.

Arbalest said:
You'll have Toy Story 3 to look forward to then next year, as to when next year i don't know though, i'll need to ask again if there was an estimate.
Up's 2009, Toy Story 3 is 2010, if it doesn't get delayed. I have a feeling it may do.

Speaking of Disney CG, I'm intrigued in Bolt. I won't see it at the picturehouse, but it looks quite amusing. That's John Lasseter's input for you. 10000% more than that, I want Rapunzel.

Yaay!! I love a good Pixar movie. Have seen all but Cars thus far. Looks like this movie could have potential. Have to wait and see. I'm usually not dispaointed by their movies like.

Oldman+House+Balloons=Chuckles :p

Has a Python feel about it too. :lol: (Meaning of Life)

Back