Up Coming Anime

musiksoulchild

Completely Average High School Student
So what new up coming anime are you hyped for ?

For me it is :):rolleyes:
Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari (Rising Of the Shield Hero) - Still no mention of a release date, but will be streaming on Crunchyroll

Nanatsu no Taizai (The Seven Deadly Sins) Season 2 - Out in January 2018, no mention yet of who will be streaming but can assume like season 1 that Netflix will probably be streaming it

Next Year
Overlord Season 2
Full Metal Panic 4
Seven deadly Sins season 2
Violet Evergarden
Sword art online season 3

as you see mostly sequels as I'm not a Manga reader I have no idea what tiles hot or not so its trial and error for new series

Next Year
Overlord Season 2
Full Metal Panic 4
Violet Evergarden

as you see mostly sequels as I'm not a Manga reader I have no idea what tiles hot or not so its trial and error for new series

I actually forgot about Overlord 2 :eek:

There's also Tokyo Ghoul: Re which I'm personally excited about. Just hoping they follow the source material properly this time. When the original TG/Root A series hit a stride it was awesome, but it's adapting was flawed.

They haven't announced when exactly it'll be out but that might happen soon.

There's also Tokyo Ghoul: Re which I'm personally excited about. Just hoping they follow the source material properly this time. When the original TG/Root A series hit a stride it was awesome, but it's adapting was flawed.

They haven't announced when exactly it'll be out but that might happen soon.
I know what you mean we didn't get to see Kaneki fight Arima at the end of Root A which would have led into :re :confused:

I know what you mean we didn't get to see Kaneki fight Arima at the end of Root A which would have led into :re :confused:
I think they might retroactively start Re with that fight and have it lead into Haise meeting Akira at Mado's grave. They kind of need to really. There's also recent manga developments that contradict events in the Root A ending that they'd need to fix.

Or they might just pretend that Root A never happened, I'd be fine with that as well.

I think they might retroactively start Re with that fight and have it lead into Haise meeting Akira at Mado's grave. They kind of need to really. There's also recent manga developments that contradict events in the Root A ending that they'd need to fix.

Or they might just pretend that Root A never happened, I'd be fine with that as well.

Could happen buddy since they done that with Ao no Exorcist i.e. ignoring episodes 18 onward in season 1

Sequels
Attack on Titan 3rd season
Code Geass 3rd season (Probably not 2018 though)
Free! 3rd season
Sword Art Online 3rd season

Others that have caught my eye
Banana Fish
Devilman: Crybaby
Gurazeni
Koi wa Amaagari no You ni
Piano no Mori
Tsurune
Violet Evergarden

There's an awful lot of good looking stuff that I l didn't list here... Next year looks very promising. :)

Last edited:
I have a load I'm interested in (mainly Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii, read it's very much like an adult Nozaki-Kun!) but not knowing the source material or seeing PV's for them I can't be too excited (yet... :p)

Based on what I know & enjoying previous installments:

- Cardcaptor Sakura
- Overlord 2
- Full Metal Panic 4
- Attack on Titan 3
- Hero Academia 3
- Seven Deadly Sins 2
- Ito Junji: Collection
- Legend of the Galactic Heroes
- Amanchu 2
- Steins Gate 0
- Index 3

Next Year
Overlord Season 2
Full Metal Panic 4
Violet Evergarden

Forgot to add read the manga especially Seven Deadly Sins it is ******* awesome gonna be some great fights in season 2 (included a few links to some of their epic fights):
Mostly involving Meliodas (Meliodas vs. Fraudrin) and Escanor (Escanor vs. Estarossa)

My list:
  • Tokyo Ghoul: Re
  • Index III
  • AoT III
  • Overlord 2
  • Steins;Gate 0
  • MHA season 3
  • Fairy Tail the final arcs
Basically continuations. I'll likely check out new series' as well though

Didn't think the manga ending was particularly great but I'll watch it anyway since I've watched the rest of the series.

The ending wasn't actually that bad was hoping for an epilogue with Natsu and Lucy or Laxus and Mirajane :rolleyes: getting married (looks like Levy and Gajeel where getting there lol) but alas it never happened

A couple titles I'm interested in checking out...

Sequels:
Amanchu! Advance
Attack on Titan
[Season 3]
Free! [Season 3]
Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory
High School DxD Hero
Lupin III: Part V
My Hero Academia
[Season 3]
One Punch Man [Season 2]
OVERLORD II
Senran Kagura
[Season 2]
Sword Art Online: Alicization

Original/Season 1/Remakes:
B: The Beginning
Caligula
Darling in the FranXX
Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody
Devilman crybaby
Fate/Extra Last Encore
Harukana Receive
Junji Ito Collection
Killing Bites
Koi wa Ameagari no You ni
Kokkoku: Moment By Moment
Megalo Box
Record of Grancrest War
The Rising of the Shield Hero
Sword Art Online: Alternative Gun Gale Online
Sword Gai: The Animation
Violet Evergarden
Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs

A couple titles I'm interested in checking out...

Sequels:
Amanchu! Advance
Attack on Titan
[Season 3]
Free! [Season 3]
Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory
High School DxD Hero
Lupin III: Part V
My Hero Academia
[Season 3]
One Punch Man [Season 2]
OVERLORD II
Senran Kagura
[Season 2]
Sword Art Online: Alicization

Original/Season 1/Remakes:
B: The Beginning
Caligula
Darling in the FranXX
Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody
Devilman crybaby
Fate/Extra Last Encore
Harukana Receive
Junji Ito Collection
Killing Bites
Koi wa Ameagari no You ni
Kokkoku: Moment By Moment
Megalo Box
Record of Grancrest War
The Rising of the Shield Hero
Sword Art Online: Alternative Gun Gale Online
Sword Gai: The Animation
Violet Evergarden
Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs

:D The Rising of the Shield Hero its looking great judging from the trailer

Am not liking the new animation style in High School DxD (judging from newest trailer)

Last edited:
Back