Unbeatable Banzuke

otaku010884

Student Council President
OMG!!! I've got the Challenge channel again! Unbeatable Banzuke is on! YAY!

So, Unbeatable Banzuke and Ninja Warrior fans come and share fond memories and favourite moments from these shows... or just tell us what you're watching on these shows at this moment in time.

17 year old ALMOST completed the bike challenge just now, it was the leap of faith, the final "hurdle" that he messed up on. (He landed on his knees instead of his bike.. nooo!) So close. Incredible skill!

God bless Japan!

Ninja Warrior used to be quite amusing (mainly for the brilliant voice guy) before it got old. It's quite amazing that certain people would literally dedicate their lives to beating it, and if they did beat it, they'd dedicate their lives to beating it again!

It's a shame they never broadcasted the other one in this country. Viking or somesuch - it was more water based if I recall. Supposedly a lot tougher than Sasuke/ninja warrior.

haha. While I admit to pml at Takeshi's Castle it pales in comparison to Unbeatable Banzuke and Ninja Warrior. Admittedly they are (usually) serious but so engrossing. You've got to be some kind of super hero to succeed in either show. Amazing stuff! I wouldn't be able to do it but I'd love to have a go on Ninja Warrior. ^_^

Back