Ultra Street Fighter 4

Rena Ryuugu

Oyashiro-Sama
So Ultra Street Fighter IV has been announced with 4 out of 5 characters revealed, which are: Poison, Elena, Rolento and Hugo.

I'm really looking forward for when this comes out, can't wait to play as Poison and Elena on 4 :D

It was pretty mad when they first announced it at Evo, mentioning the characters got huge applause. When they said that the 5th character was going to be new to SF, it generated even more hype. A lot of people are suggesting you could get Haggar, but i dunno yet. There is that chance there. Still, can't wait to see what's going to happen

Haggar would suck since I don't like the character, it would be super sweet if they wanted to include a Tekken character though (given that, uh, there seems to be "some influence" from whether the character already had a SFxT model made when it comes to the "new" characters).

Cool announcement though, I'm as excited for new stages and balance changes as I am for new characters, even though the general discussion among my friends over the weekend had been that AE2012 had really stood the test of time and proved to be a great tournament game after all. ^^;

I asked Ono on Twitter and he said that he's currently in talks with Capcom about the possibility of it coming to 3DS as well, due to Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition. He ruled out Wii U though.

I can't wait to see what the new stuff they are going to add, and I wonder if the Street Fighter characters that are on some of the stages will still be there lol I also heard rumours that the 5th character has never appeared in a fighting game before.

As you know Rena I love the SF franchise... and prob will buy Ultra. It just really irritates me that Capcom seem to constantly update a number if their franchises and releases them as a new full game with price tag to match. Isnt this the 4th release of SF IV now? ( SFIV, SSIV, SSIV:AE and now Ultra SSFIV??? )
Will Ultra SSFIV: AE follow??? LOL

From what I read online Capcom promised that SSIV:AE was going to be the last 'update' they did to that particular game.

I'm more interested in the re-balancing than the new characters, AE2012 is the worst version yet. Capcom will milk the game for years yet, they don't make numbered SF sequels that quickly!

Seeing as this topic is up and I finally have my own arcade stick, if any of you guys wanna game of SSIVAE on Xbox Live, add me: Mike A 1980

Kaede said:
Seeing as this topic is up and I finally have my own arcade stick, if any of you guys wanna game of SSIVAE on Xbox Live, add me: Mike A 1980

My tag is Salaryman Clev if you (or anyone else) wants to play, i played a few games the other day after not playing for over a year so i'm a little rusty.

For those considering getting USFIV for PC like myself(i have SSFIV on 360, but AE on PC, thanks steam sales) we got good news a couple days back, There is no Games for Windows Live attached this time, so we can play through steam without having to touch that god awful thing.

I'm with you Rena, too many people moaning about this addition to the cast. Given she's a charge version of Cammy, I for one am quite happy.

Really looking forward to this what with the addition of double ultras and the 3 v 3 mode. :thumb:

I watched the capcom fighters stream when they revealed her and her fighting style is quite fun. It was funny at the time since noone had been told she was a charge character, so when combofiend trounced the winner of the tournament with her, a few of the players where just like "I'M DONE, NOPE". As she is pretty powerful right now. I think she'll be fun, but i've never been that great with charge characters. Her reveal was the most trollish thing capcom have done in a while though, especially when they where hinting that she wasn't a doll, then did, then didn't.

Back