UK DVD release schedule for first half of summer 2008

As well as taking a year to come out.

And apparently Shana Vol 1 comes out 12/05/2008 (it's a Play listing, so don't quote me on that).

Sy said:
Do Rev Films have contact with the fans in any way? If they did then it might help to get the point across that it's insane to wait so long for releases.
They've posted a few times on anime forums, including this one. Maybe you could send them a mail or something as perhaps they don't get much direct feedback from fans?

I'm always behind with anime releases so their delays allow for my wallet to have a breather more than anything... the prospect of buying 4 limited edition Haruhi sets in consecutive months scares me! :eek:

Ushio said:
I'm always behind with anime releases so their delays allow for my wallet to have a breather more than anything... the prospect of buying 4 limited edition Haruhi sets in consecutive months scares me! :eek:

That's exactly the same for me.

Sy said:
Just Lupin for me, though it's an extremely long wait... I hope Manga don't let me down.

I already have the Individual 11 movie and despite it being a compilation of the series it's not in the vein of say Eva's DEath and Rebirth. It feels like a proper full movie and not something that has been chopped up from a TV series. The connection between Motoko and Kuze is highlighted even more in the movie version as well. I'd say it's worth checking out.

I'm still waiting for Mushishi as well. What's happening with that? I've only been able to get as far as volume 3.

Sy by any chance do you have the laughing man dvd?
if so how well does it relate to the series? and is it worth buying?

Maltos said:
Ushio said:

You don't have to buy them as soon as they're released. :roll:

Maxon said:
Maltos said:
Ushio said:

You don't have to buy them as soon as they're released. :roll:
I must! :eek: It's limited edition dude, limited! *panics* :lol:

Back