UK Anime Christmas Sales for 2022 [Anime Ltd's 12 Days of Xmas + More]

Yeah, I'll also hold off on my order. See nothing that I want that I don't already have that is super urgent unlike previous years (got Claymore and Blood Blockade Battlefront CEs last year for example). Probably do a EB order instead.

Bought less than I thought I would, there is a lot I do want on there but I need to save money for Eva and Liz and the Blue Bird. Was hoping to pick up My-Hime CE, I assume it's in one of the mystery boxes.

1669915228481.png

EDIT: Did use the 15% discount code so was cheaper than pictured above.

Last edited:
And..... I'm broke

15% on:

5cm Steelbook
Children Who Case Steelbook
Future Diary CE
Hello World CE (Watch this be in a Mystery Box) Just noticed its actually in the sale so it wont be :)
Mystery Box 1
Mystery Box 2
ReZero CR

BOGOF:
Gundam Origin
Gundam Origin
Gundam Movie Collection
SAO Movie

Last edited:
Ordered from AL sale:

Anthem of the Heart - Blu-ray/DVD Collector's Ed. (Variant)
Fairy Tale: Dragon Cry - Blu-ray/DVD Collector's Edition
Giovanni's Island - Blu-ray/DVD Ultimate Edition

Also, the one title I really wanted from this sale (JUJUTSU KAISEN Season 1 Part 1 - Blu-ray Collector's Edition) and it's not even on offer. Bloody typical.

Is there any reason we would jump on something like the magic knight rayearth set 1 and 2 versus waiting for them to put them in a complete set together? I saw they have a full one but it's not in the digibox, so do you think they'll eventually do a combined one in the more elaborate format?

Wth is up with the price of Violet Evergarden the Movie 4k?

Went from £35 to £45 to £50 within about 20 minutes...

At £35 I would have actually gone for it, can't justify £45 never mind more than that, guess I'll hold out for a sale on it next year...

Wth is up with the price of Violet Evergarden the Movie 4k?

Went from £35 to £45 to £50 within about 20 minutes...

At £35 I would have actually gone for it, can't justify £45 never mind more than that, guess I'll hold out for a sale on it next year...

Yeah that is weird, I saw it at £35 for a bit but I must confess as much as I liked the main series, the movie just sort of undid a lot of the story for me, so I wasn't that into it (looked amazing though as you would expect!).

Went for the two mystery boxes and a selection of titles - some of these I won’t be opening properly until Christmas as they’re my gifts this year.

Sorry, another quick question. If I bought that ultimate Eva earlier this year (ultimate edition), I should be okay to ignore this during the 12day sale right? I'm only seeing Utena that interest me but I'm just making sure I'm thinking about everything straight

Sorry, another quick question. If I bought that ultimate Eva earlier this year (ultimate edition), I should be okay to ignore this during the 12day sale right? I'm only seeing Utena that interest me but I'm just making sure I'm thinking about everything straight
Yes, Same disks (one might be fixed) as the ultimate edition

Only fix would be subtitles for a special feature*

Contemplating whether to (again) take a punt on the Mystery Boxes. Points in favour include that it will be less than my trip to the dentist today (and all he did was clean my teeth!). Points against include the four or five discs from last year's MB's that I still haven't got around to!

Contemplating whether to (again) take a punt on the Mystery Boxes. Points in favour include that it will be less than my trip to the dentist today (and all he did was clean my teeth!). Points against include the four or five discs from last year's MB's that I still haven't got around to!

The time for bad decisions is now!

I'll say, B the Beginning is getting watched like day 1 because I know that when they inevitably sell it for 30 GBP I'll feel extremely stupid if I haven't watched it yet 😢

Back