UK Anime Christmas Sales for 2022 [Anime Ltd's 12 Days of Xmas + More]

Tweeted to AL as it could just mean anything on Early Bird prior to the sale (if there is anything)

But it could also mean any early bird offers at time of using the code (Say, ToE Early Bird)

Yeah on second reading, "current early bird offers" probably means just that, the ones that are currently on offer - not necessarily the ones during the sale.

Bank account sweating again

I would love to say I intend to do that too, and every year I have planned to do that but instead I make a big purchase of various other stuff instead and end up using 10% on the early birds instead and 15% on the various other things that go up on day 1.

Wait or buy immediately. The trade off when considering whether something will sell out. The new stuff is generally fine. Mostly. It has to be super popular to sell out before the other stuff comes live. But if something has been out a while and is cheap, it may be there and it may not.

So the early birds will stay the early bird price all the way through?

That's the way it worked last year, yes. (from the day they're added, of course)

How much do you need to spend from Anime Limited to avoid having custom fees within eu nations?

In my experience, if you spend more than 100gbp they'll send your stuff via fedex - you're sure to pay customs through FedEx in this case. If you spend less, normal post is used iirc and then it's up to chance in your country. Maybe they take a look at it, maybe they don't.

Hm, that's good to know, FedEx is cheaper for me compared to regular post for customs processing fees. I have no idea how this 12 days of anime sale works, say if I want to get: all 3 collector Utena sets, Future Buy Conan 4K (if on sale), Card Captor Sakura (if on sale) and possibly Rayearth sets, anything I need to be on the lookout for?

Might double dip on Evangelion as well...

Hm, that's good to know, FedEx is cheaper for me compared to regular post for customs processing fees. I have no idea how this 12 days of anime sale works, say if I want to get: all 3 collector Utena sets, Future Buy Conan 4K (if on sale), Card Captor Sakura (if on sale) and possibly Rayearth sets, anything I need to be on the lookout for?

Might double dip on Evangelion as well...
Well that all looks to be All the anime, Utena and evangelion sets are both early bird deals, and for the early bird they will release one each day totaling (and 1 day for the mystery bundle) totaling all 12 days. So you will have to wait for all the early bird that you want or ar curious on the price to be released.
And the rest if on sale will just be in the sale section avalible assuming it doesn't sell out (but most of the stuff your looking at is new-ish) for the 12 days.
So maybe worth checking when the schedual release date for the early birds are (but may not give them till the prices are up), to say aviod months between release dates.

NOTE: not entierly sure how it all work in the case of international orders, as I'm in the UK, genrally when I make order each order comes in its own parcel, but occasinally they split them like in the case of early birds + some random sale items or sometimes when an item has gone temp out of stock/re-printing more.
But possible you can request only ship as one parcel (but delay likley with early bird as they will not be released and are pre-orders mostly), but I'm not really the person to ask as I'm UK based.

And possbile 10% code from signing up to news letter but they have emailed them out so not sure if you can still get but might be worth signing up in the hopes it sends them out still.
Possible free international shipping (but not customs and tax, so probably more to pay once they arrive so keep in mind before hitting your budget) and may have to be over a certain price to get that (could be £100+).

But most of the infomation is in the first page of this thread have a good read through that and you might get more info from other post in this thread of possible other international users.

So it's only the daily specials that are changing right? The items on sale will be the same from the 1st through the 12th? I'm just wondering because my main goal is belle and I'm hoping it's one of those that are discounted during the 12th day event

Each parcel I get is taxed, the difference are the processing fees. Regular mail is 3 EUR foe under 150 EUR, above that it's over 20 EUR, courier services charge around 15 EUR. That's why random split shipments and unknown shipping services are a pain for me.

And I did get the 10% discount code via email :) Did not know Utena is getting re-releases.. again.

I'm not sure if they have really mentioned what time it start, I think its just an assumption of 9am as they have previously in the past.

It possible they go for 12.00 like when deal of the week shows up.

They have done 9am before and its been sometimes a bit late. but also done 12.00 as it just simplier to get more time and get it right

their Crunchyroll sale is still up and was supposed to finish at 9am, and the header still mentions November
I guess I'm naive cos I would have expected things like that to be programmed to automatically update - then again I don't know the first thing about website management 🙃

edit: ooh header has changed to December, itshappening.gif

Last edited:
As there was nothing I wanted (that I did not already have), I went for the 10 Disc Pot Luck MVM Bundle (18) DVD (as the BR had already sold out) and Blu-Ray Christmas Mystery Bundle (18) Blu-Ray.

I love throwing my money away of randomness!

Back