Tsubasa Chronicle

Now that the thread's been revived, I can say my piece as well ;)...a couple of weeks ago I finally decided to give the series a go and was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it (even if Sakura is next to useless when it comes to anything other than fainting or wandering off).

Episode 24 was certainly a great episode, it increased my love of both the series and the soundtrack- I really need to invest in the OSTs, and maybe a plush Mokona too...

Episode 24 was amazing, best episode yet. I was on the edge of my seat watching it, the battle was amazing and I was completely shocked by what happened, didn't expect it at all.

I can't wait for the next episode and I'm not looking forward to the wait for the next series! -.-;

Im up to ep 14 and enjoying it, I dont see what the big fuss is about over Fye, he kind of irritates me, I prefer Kurogane, especially when Mokono winds him up :lol: .

I would love to watch this series, but i have been put off by the stupid download thing, i think the file must have corrupted because when i tried to play it, it was working all ok, until boom it goes all wierd and the picture goes all corrupted, and this goes on and off for like the whole episode :?

I really want to see it but i dont know if i can be bothered to download it again... well thats just stupid actually, yes i can be bothered, and i will, just not right now :roll:

But here's a technical question. If my file was corrupted, would all the people who were uploading from me got a corrupted part of the file too, and how come i downloaded it corrupted too :? omg so confusing :x :p

I've just started this serie and so far im in love. I was putting off this serie as i didnt really have the time to watch it but from a few friendly words from someone i know (something about if i didnt watch it by the time i spoke to her next she would gut me) i started to watch it and even tho im only up to ep 5 its really great, and i would as far as saying one of the best CLAMP seire ever. :)

valha said:
I've just started this serie and so far im in love. I was putting off this serie as i didnt really have the time to watch it but from a few friendly words from someone i know (something about if i didnt watch it by the time i spoke to her next she would gut me) i started to watch it and even tho im only up to ep 5 its really great, and i would as far as saying one of the best CLAMP seire ever. :)

Just wait until Outo. ;)

I've been enjoying the Outo storyline (Sei-chan!), and I think it's definitely been the best arch so far. However, I'm not sure if I'll watch the whole thing (just crossovers that I'm interested in). To me the music is great but it often seems much too loud and badly intergrated into the scenes, and there are scenes where things either linger much too long or pans feel too slow, almost as if they are trying to extend the length rather than adding more animation. But then I've seen the same thing in a number of Bee Train shows.

Also, the ears kinda scare me :shock:

Well i just watched episode 1 and i must say it looks like a good series

and do i detect the same person that did the .hack music?

1 think though.... i swear i've seen 2 of the characters before lol

wasn't there Joshua (Chrono Crusade) and Chii (chobits) there at 1 point :p

Back