Try and watch this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Otaku-san said:
Actually her makeup technique looks like that style which makes the viewer look like they have bigger eyes'.
They have this contact lens in Japan that makes your eyes' bigger by cover the iris barely 16th of an inch.
They also have the awesome thing of making your eyes seem further apart by actually having your nose carefully broken and flattened to move your eyes further apart.

Actually, I think with this type of video, she is aiming at a certain crowd who are interested in Japan. It's quite insightful, but I think with the femininity and cuteness, it's aimed at the teenage girls. So the other type of crowd will be interested... in her boobs I guess.

Well, it's not like you're going to these type of emotions unless you're planning on hanging out with the Japanese Girls, right?

CitizenGeek said:
Her videos from Japan and then reflecting on Japan were really interesting and funny. I'm going to Japan to study later on in the year, so it's cool to hear from someone who's been there before.

Oh, you're going to be on Working Holiday Visa for Japan then? Haha, I'm jealous. I'm trying to get a few of my classmates to do that at some point once we finish the course with a high grade.

Nah, I won't be working. I'm going as part of my degree course in Japanese (and business; economics in a Japanese university :x), so it'll be an education-based Visa :]

CitizenGeek said:
Nah, I won't be working. I'm going as part of my degree course in Japanese (and business; economics in a Japanese university :x), so it'll be an education-based Visa :]

Haha, good luck then. Just make sure to be careful as the Japanese can get offended easily.

I don't know why, but I find it somewhat amusing that the two complaining about the sexist behavior are gay and over-thinking the matter in order to come across as intelligent (also gay, in short) respectively.

While I do agree there should be a line, tits crossed it first by getting her boobs on show as much as possible without getting them out fully. I mean, in her latest video, she starts by BOUNCING down on her bed. She's a slut and deserves to be treated as such.

...But I did feel bad when given a serious talking to by a lady in my thread on MAL, and I made a serious post on the matter in response.

Chrono Mizaki said:
CitizenGeek said:

Haha, good luck then. Just make sure to be careful as the Japanese can get offended easily.

yes this is true as it's only a short step to saying something "taste good" to "*********"

Aion said:
I don't know why, but I find it somewhat amusing that the two complaining about the sexist behavior are gay and over-thinking the matter in order to come across as intelligent (also gay, in short) respectively.

Let's lock this thread before someone walks themselves further into a corner now that I think every possible euphemism and synonym for the female chest has been run into the ground. I think people who regularly see a lot of mammaries or have no real interest in seeing such things have a right to detachedly tire of the gawking. Though she is quite cute.

I'd worry about what the poor lass would think walking in and finding this thread on a random Google, but she'd probably find it hilarious reading a bunch of British anime fans arguing about whether her chest is the right size/shape for them.

R

Managed to eat a post when I locked it so here's a repost of ayase's response in the name of fairness. If you chaps want to take it further please PM the rest so that you can speak freely.

R

Aion said:

While I do agree there should be a line, tits crossed it first by getting her boobs on show as much as possible without getting them out fully. I mean, in her latest video, she starts by BOUNCING down on her bed. She's a slut and deserves to be treated as such.

Since I sometimes still have trouble telling when you're trying to wind me up (I expect the 'gay' comment comes under that banner) and when you're being serious, I am going to reply. I can over-think without posting, but I decided to post anyway in order to point out (since it would be pretty non-evident to anyone viewing) that not every man on the internet is a misogynistic jerk whose first thought upon seeing an attractive woman is one of lust and objectification. CG is right in this case; It's one thing to comment on someone's appearance once they are in the public domain, quite another to behave in a disrespectful manner towards them.

And using someone else's behaviour as justification for your actions is pretty damn pathetic. It's not unlike the view of those religious leaders who say women bring rape upon themselves by dressing provocatively (I'll pre-empt your obvious reply that you say you agree with that just to try and wind me up further). What's more it denies your own free will. Most of all though, I'm just constantly dismayed by the lack of respect for other people and their feelings - like I say, not just the woman concerned but women in general. That is all.

(written by ayase)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back