Trico beta video

Lupus

Baka Ranger
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xF3fED8EXl4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xF3fED8EXl4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I found my reason to buy a PS3. Enough said.

I've seen that already and it does look interesting, though i have seen people question whether or not its bogus. I don't see it as bogus, but i can certainly see why. I'd certainly look into buying it when i finally get myself a PS3.

Was quite happy when it came out last night.

I do hope they can live up to the hype, the expectation has continued to build since it was announced that the team was working on a PS3 title.
Guess we won't see gameplay until TGS, which is what I really want to see.

My husband will definitely preorder this before I even get the chance to. It got some mean comments on the usual sites (presumably from people who never played any Team ICO games before?); I think it looks pretty exciting.

R

I've noticed there's a bit of a backlash against Team ICO from that strange minority of video game people who get so annoyed with your typical crazy hardcore weeaboo fawning over Nintendo/Team ICO/Grasshopper Manufacture/insert even smaller more niche Japanese company here, that they decide to hate on all manner of "typically Japanese" things in some sort of anti-weeaboo crusade that just ends up making them sound borderline racist. I think the number of people who actually have a well thought out hatred of Team ICO's games are few and far between.

i hope it is the real thing because it really does look different (much like their pervious games)

and also the game still does look very early in development.....hope there is some form of a presentation for the game at the Sony press conference this E3

It really does look absolutley incredible! I need to get around to playing SotC, but I loved Ico and this looks like it's going to be a defining game of this generation :]

Back