Train Man (Densha Otoko)

Gekko Go

Kiznaiver
Train Man is an otaku love story set in tokyo,
a super ugly otaku and an super hot girl sounds like a hentai game but it's apparently set on a true story

but seriously this is live action but i kept forgetting lol if that makes sense,
i keep thinking its anime and it takes a long shot of akihabara for me to realise its real ha

anyway its bound to keep a smile on you're face for every episode so 5 stars.

(btw i'm talking about the live action series, i haven't seen the film or read the manga)

...I was just talking about this to my friend, how odd XD

Anyway!
I've not actually seen the live action version, but I have read the manga, or at least one of them, and I really enjoyed it! It was a very sweet story.
I'm sure I'll get round to watching it some day :)

I saw this a long time ago and loved it - strangely so did my fiancé (he doesn't follow J-drama like I do but caught a glimpse by accident and became addicted). I bought the movie (which I'd seen on a plane trip) to try to show support but am still rabidly waiting for an English-enabled DVD release. The movie isn't as good as the TV series though.

I love the train otaku most :) almost every single supporting character was brilliant. Even the not so nice ones.

R

I've got the Text-based novel, and it seems pretty interesting. Although most of the novel itself is random spam of people going over-the-top cheering etc.

Chaz said:
I've got the Text-based novel, and it seems pretty interesting. Although most of the novel itself is random spam of people going over-the-top cheering etc.
it's the same in the series, they seem to do it for over 10 minutes in some episodes it's rather annoying

Back