Toykopop: Kingdom Hearts

Unit 0

Magical Girl
The mew issue of neo says Tokyopop have got the rights for the kingdom hearts manga. I didn't even know there was kingdom hearts manga. Its sounds good tho. Here is a link...Kingdom Hearts

Kittyseras will be pleased!

Unit 0 said:
The mew issue of neo says Tokyopop have got the rights for the kingdom hearts manga. I didn't even know there was kingdom hearts manga. Its sounds good tho. Here is a link...Kingdom Hearts

Kittyseras will be pleased!

You dont have to be psycic to work that one out! Yay(cartweels round the room and screams with delight) I looove Kingdom Hearts! Wow this is great news. You've made my day!

KittySeras said:
Why would'nt they be in it! Oh youve made me worried now.

Maybe because SquareEnix doesn't want them in it. If they are in it it will be SquareEnix that'll want to create the script, story and character designs because they have rights and won't want their characters to do stuff that they believe that they wouldn't do. I don't know the details of who's doing what but I do hope that the Square characters are in it AND are like they are in the Final Fantasy games. In KH the game the characters weren't much like their Final Fantasy originals me thinks.

Still, I liked the characters created for KHs only so I'll read the manga anyway. ^_^

KH is rather unique, one of the most unlikely cross-overs in history, and it worked really well.

That said, i'm definatly going to get the manga. It'll get me hyped up for KH2.

I love Kingdom Hearts! I am very sad to say I have to give it back because it was'nt mine...Im kinda holding the game hostage at the mo.

Back