Kuromunkuro
Food Wars
The Art Club has a problem
Tales Of Zesteria
Taboo Tattoo (Garbage)
Hitori no Shita: The Outcast
Hybrid Heart HXH
Dude,

You have waaay too much time on your hands!! LOL woah tbh I can't follow a single anime properly - sorry, video games can be too addictive xD along with the fact I get "distracted"by friends (whether that be in real life or online) messages :p

Well most of those I watch are simulcasts so only 1 episode per week. some on here watch waaaaay more.
By simulcast, do you mean they're all ongoing series?

I've only recently gotten into anime and mostly I cba though I love it cuz the series are really long and I know I'll never finish them! LOL! Just too much I wanna watch

Any particular adventure/comedy/thriller animes you

Oh right, I see

What stuff do you watch?

Can you recommend any greatadventure/thriller/horror/comedy animes?

You can check out the anime I'm watching here

IncendiaryLemon's Anime List - MyAnimeList.net

In terms of those genres, you can't go wrong with Fullmetal Alchemist for a good Adventure/Action show. Seeing as you're new to anime, I'm just kind of assuming you haven't seen it. If you have, I'd also recommend Hunter x Hunter. Comedy can be a little tricky seeing as it can be quite subjective. I'm a huge fan of Kiniro Mosaic, as you may well notice from my avatar, which I think is pretty hilarious, but I'd also be tempted to suggest Azumanga Daioh and Nichijou. Thrillers and horrors I'm not sure I could recommend much, not really sure I've seen many. Death Note comes to mind, that's a pretty excellent show.

You can check out the anime I'm watching here

IncendiaryLemon's Anime List - MyAnimeList.net

In terms of those genres, you can't go wrong with Fullmetal Alchemist for a good Adventure/Action show. Seeing as you're new to anime, I'm just kind of assuming you haven't seen it. If you have, I'd also recommend Hunter x Hunter. Comedy can be a little tricky seeing as it can be quite subjective. I'm a huge fan of Kiniro Mosaic, as you may well notice from my avatar, which I think is pretty hilarious, but I'd also be tempted to suggest Azumanga Daioh and Nichijou. Thrillers and horrors I'm not sure I could recommend much, not really sure I've seen many. Death Note comes to mind, that's a pretty excellent show.
Death note seems a tad OTT though, lol, what do you say? Is it still banned in Japan?

I've heard good things about fullmetal alchemist - is that fantasy?

Death note seems a tad OTT though, lol, what do you say? Is it still banned in Japan?

I've heard good things about fullmetal alchemist - is that fantasy?

I wasn't aware DN was banned. It's not that graphic or anything. Also, FMA is fantasy, yes. Not so much dragons and all that, more just magic.

I wasn't aware DN was banned. It's not that graphic or anything. Also, FMA is fantasy, yes. Not so much dragons and all that, more just magic.
It's not that, it was thought that kids would take it seriously and start making lists of ppl to kill - something like that anyway, I think. Sounds kinda ridiculous though, LOL , kids watching violent shows doesn't make them violent. In fact a study found that violet video games etc reduces violence irl. Not sure I believe either of those things, lmao

Back