Toradora UK Release

Sora Takeuchi said:
Will the UK release of toradora be in a standard blu ray case or will it come in some sort of artbox?
I could be wrong as MVM hasn't put out an official statement on the matter, but I think it'll -sadly enough- be just an Amaray case.
Main reason that makes me think that is that they are also for artboxes influenced by the Australian decisions on the matter.
And given the Hanabee edition will have 3 discs just as the MVM edition will I don't think they'll do an artbox.
The NIS America edition will have 4 BD discs, which makes for a more sane split for an artbox.

BUT: We could beg MVM Entertainment, starting next monday, for an artbox (or at the very least a nice slipcover).
This title has been demanded for so long I feel like they actually should have at least a slipcover...

Don't be deceived by the box art they put on AOL, as that almost ALWAYS is the US or AU version of the box first...
If that was trustworthy Manga would have put out a lot of Funimation-like artboxes, which isn't the case.

Agent-347 said:
Sora Takeuchi said:
Will the UK release of toradora be in a standard blu ray case or will it come in some sort of artbox?
I could be wrong as MVM hasn't put out an official statement on the matter, but I think it'll -sadly enough- be just an Amaray case.
Main reason that makes me think that is that they are also for artboxes influenced by the Australian decisions on the matter.
And given the Hanabee edition will have 3 discs just as the MVM edition will I don't think they'll do an artbox.
The NIS America edition will have 4 BD discs, which makes for a more sane split for an artbox.

BUT: We could beg MVM Entertainment, starting next monday, for an artbox (or at the very least a nice slipcover).
This title has been demanded for so long I feel like they actually should have at least a slipcover...

Don't be deceived by the box art they put on AOL, as that almost ALWAYS is the US or AU version of the box first...
If that was trustworthy Manga would have put out a lot of Funimation-like artboxes, which isn't the case.

I might just go for the premium edition US release then, ill wait and see if they announce anything first though

Agent-347 said:
Sora Takeuchi said:

3 discs can still easily work out into an art box, you don't have to have 2 discs in a case to justify using a case (Well in the US you don't have to) They could use the spare space for an episode guide insert/booklet, or just the inside of the slip case with a 3 disc episode list.

I somewhat suspect we won't get an artbox however, art box implies that there's a 2nd non-artbox version also on the shelves, and while people have been asking for this title, I don't think it's on the same level of interest as Fate Zero or Attack on Titan.

Back