Tomo-Dachi : Northern Ireland's 1st Anime Convention

Dani

Dandy Guy, in Space
NORTHERN IRELANDS FIRST ANIME CONVENTION HAS ARRIVED. TOMO-DACHI.

On August 27th Derry/Londonderry will be the first city in Northern Ireland to host the first ever national Japanese Animation Convention (an “anime conâ€

^_^

Thanks for the positive responses.

Unfortunately, due to the fact that this is our first con, and that we have late in preparing it, we couldn't get any guests in, so we have made up for it with a much stuff as possible.

We are already eyeing up another, next year, especially since we are almost guarenteed a good few guests.

I've never thought guests were an important part of a con! The atmosphere, people, cosplay and anime is usually enough (with a dealers room thrown in for good measure of course :D ).

e have everything, apart from the seperate screening rooms, in one nice hall.

We would need to grow to have a seperate dealer's room.

See, we are starting from scratch and testing the waters over here, since no one would do it, we did.

I don't think guest matter that much either, i loved the london expo as it was, even if no one at all had been there it would still have been just as much fun.

And i think the fact that you are doing it yourself is great also

I think some of the guys from Eirtaku are heading up so im gonna try join them one question though as Beez arent releasing the UC Gundam OVA's i assume your showing the R1 version of 08th MS Team or are Beez not telling us something?

EXCELLENT!

Expect a report on our sucess tomorrow!

Thank you everyone that attended, you have xhausted me greatly and I love you for it.

Back