This or That

Adventure - Always something new, even if the goal is usually the same at the start. :) (And I'm crud at puzzle solving...)

Winnie the Pooh or Mickey Mouse?

Tough one.... I think I like more Looney Toons characters than H.Barbera. Both good, but L.T. wins.

Munching on a burger with all the nicest-looking ingredients, covered in the most lush sauces with different layers of fatty meats, fried veg and fresh lettuce, stacked inside a bun that is coated in a glaze and filled with warm tastes (either seeds/grains or a spice/herb) - of which only just fits the big plate you've been served with...

or

Eating fresh bread (with choice of wholemeal or white) out of the oven, fresh salad and cooler/gentler tastes from spreads (i.e. coleslaw) lying on top of lean fish/chicken/tuna paste, with the choice of the meat grilled or roasted, adding a layer of sliced meat to add some additional taste in between everything else, on a small plate with it's own space?

Not bathing for a month - You didn't specify how long the poison lasts for, so I'd rather not have it for the rest of my life. :p

Gladius or Katana?

Well, I ain't a lobster, so I'll preserve my awesomeness when I freeze in ice water.

Cinnamon Whirls or Cinnamon Swirls?

Back