This Game WILL Make You Feel High

So what's everybody's best score so far? 36360 Here. This game gets better the more you play it - but you do grow bored of Erasure after a while.

ALWAYS I WANT TO BE WITH YOU
AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU
AND LIVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY
OH LOVE

Nevermind the fact I posted it here days ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
It took ages to break the 35000 barrier. The most annoying part was when I got 22000 on a single run and then pressed the windows key early on in my second run. 520 points. >_<

Do you find that after playing it a while you just want the unicorn to go faster from the start?

Yeah, it seemed too slow, just because I was used to how fast it gets. Also, new high score, 62,759 ;D I would've have gotten higher but those freaky dolphins started putting me off. You can "dash through those stars by pressing X if you didn't know already btw :p

Maxon said:
Nevermind the fact I posted it here days ago.

Didn't see the link sorry

Just hit 39222 a minute ago. It is quite addictive, and the increasing speed makes it more enjoyable as it goes on too. I think i could easily hit 50000 soon enough.

I agree though. The song gets boring quite quickly

42542. I'm climbing the ladder. The blind jumps are what keeps killing me, but practice makes perfect...

Also I've substituted Erasure's 'Always' for The Cult: Singles 1984-1995.

Just hit 50996. Took me a while, but once i stopped paying attention to the score and listened out for the stars appearing, it got easier. Highest i got in one run was 26328.

i played it a few times and my highest was 19738 lol its quite addictive, there is something really familer about the song though yes cant quite put my finger on why

Arbalest said:
Just hit 50996. Took me a while, but once i stopped paying attention to the score and listened out for the stars appearing, it got easier. Highest i got in one run was 26328.

Not even close to my new one I'm afraid... 95,978 ;D

I would have gotten above 100k but things get REALLY WEIRD when you score goes above 45k on one run

It came out on iPhone/App Store yesterday, btw. I want to download it but I need to delete some stuff because I'm out of space.

Back