Things you've seen in anime that you wish were real...

CitizenGeek said:
Klingy said:
Chrono Demon said:
Clingy,your avie is disturbing, and there are kids on this site...

I wish Shinigamis and Flame Haze were real, yes I love Spiritual things
ok i changed my avvie :D sorry i was'nt aware cos i'm 15 my self hehe ><

I'm with the other two guys - it wasn't that bad. It was funny, actually :D

Its an Classic GIF. xD. Mudkip is still coolio.

I'd be interested to see how something like the Lambda Driver in AS's would work in real life.so maybe an AS with one would be cool..erm. i always wondered what would it be like to have wings, i think it would be cool. Ryo-Ohki would be great too. There's loads i would like really.

All the furry creatures that appear in Ghibli... Fox-squirrels, Totoros, Susuwatari, Kodamas and the rest.

And the cursed springs of Jusenkyo from Ranma 1/2. Because everyone who knew that they're really a panda trapped inside a human body could finally get the cure they desire.

Hmm, how about the cursed fruit from One Piece.

As far as i've seen, as curses go they arn't that bad. :D

( Unless they're used against you ofcourse then they could get a bit nasty. )

Manga Girls said:
Having watched Fruits Basket recetly after a very long time, I've always thought I'd like to go lie on my roof the way Kyo does and just stare at the blue sky and watch the clouds go by. I think it would be a nice feeling.
Never occurred to me when I watched FB – but a bit like Kyo; I’ve been on the roof of our house a few times – helped by the fact its actually a bungalow so you only have to stick an ordinary pair of stepladders up against the side of the house and up you go.
Get a great view from up there over the top of the other roofs and out over to the nearby moorland and surrounding areas.
Would be a good place to sit and ponder if I wasn’t paranoid of all the neighbours staring at me wondering what on earth I was doing up there.

Ahh, so, something you wish was real....err....my own Tohru Honda to sit on the roof with me, maybe...?
[sounds a bit soppy now I say it :? - embarrassing myself :oops: ]

Something more fanciful…maybe one of those big flying ships from Last Exile like the Silvana, gently cruising, floating(?) high in the sky.

Gotta say that would be a cool way to relax, on my roof blue sky, time for a nap.

Why can't I find a weird house with loads of Masters in it who will train me in various martial arts so I can protect people, oooh and I wanna be able to walk the streets like a loner with a samurai sword for a partner

SKY PIRATES!!! AIRSHIPS!! FLOATING ISLANDS!!!

I can't belive no one has touched on those notions yet, they are the best thing about most fantasy anime/RPGs.

*coughBalthierFFXIIcough*

Lupus Inu said:
But FF XII isn't anime though, however floating islands and airships would own.

FF XII may not be anime but you can find most of the stuff in it in anime like:
SKY PIRATES: Erementar Gerad/Elemental Gelade, etc
AIRSHIPS: Last Exile, etc
FLOATING ISLANDS: Romeo X Juliet, etc

i wish that princess ai was real cos she ish awesome <_> ! ((BTW live action movie of Ai is comming out soon))

The typical Japanese male middle/high school uniform, with the gakuran, would have been preferable, even if it is a touch military for my tastes, to my bland old grammar school uniform, and the sailor suit style (as in Card Captors Sakura) for the junior school.

Colonies in space at the legrange points and on the moon as in the Gundam series, or at least some sign that such things were even being planned or considered. Our progress in that direction since the moon landings has been almost minimal.

Not sure if anyones mentioned these yet; Ah Well.

Obviously the AKIRA bikes, the entire GitS concept and finally the EVA Units

Jayme said:
Not sure if anyones mentioned these yet; Ah Well.

Obviously the AKIRA bikes, the entire GitS concept and finally the EVA Units
Why does anyone want an Eva, no in build weapons, no flight capabilities, and need to be plugged in all the time or it'll run down it's batteries in less than 5 minutes (sound like my work laptop). Yes you can say 'Well Unit 01 had the S2 engine', but remember what Shinji had to do to get it.

hopeful_monster said:
Why does anyone want an Eva, no in build weapons, no flight capabilities, and need to be plugged in all the time or it'll run down it's batteries in less than 5 minutes (sound like my work laptop). Yes you can say 'Well Unit 01 had the S2 engine', but remember what Shinji had to do to get it.
You have a good point there.

When it comes to mechs the first choice has to be the mobile suits from the Gundam series (second choice would be some of the Zoids)

Ginji said:
hopeful_monster said:
You have a good point there.

When it comes to mechs the first choice has to be the mobile suits from the Gundam series (second choice would be some of the Zoids)

Hmmm. . .I think the main reason is the sheer size and mobility of the thing. Nothing more, nothing less.

Also; Mecha wise. . .erm. . .A Transformer please

Back