Themed Weeks

I loved Darker than Black. Been so long since I saw it, stories a bit hazy. Great fun though (in a death and insane kinda way). :]

chaos said:
My copy is due to arrive soon. i'll post my opinions there once I've seen it.

I've posted my opinion, and that's all that matters.

It'd be a waste of time doing 'Themed Weeks' on this forum; it's too dead. It'd be better just to use the 'Just Viewed' thread like normal.

...but whatever, I don't really care either way. All I care about is making you care for what I don't care about.

Aion said:
chaos said:
My copy is due to arrive soon. i'll post my opinions there once I've seen it.

I've posted my opinion, and that's all that matters.

It'd be a waste of time doing 'Themed Weeks' on this forum; it's too dead. It'd be better just to use the 'Just Viewed' thread like normal.

I'm sure your opinions are all that matters to you. Similar things happens to me. My opinions are all that really matters to me, but I still like to read what other thinks.
Might be a bit weird for a misanthrope to understand that though =P

Themed weeks is a nice idea to make this less dead. Even though, I don't really think it's as dead as you insist on saying. I think it has a nice quantity of posts, which I can keep up with.

Aion said:
...but whatever, I don't really care either way. All I care about is making you care for what I don't care about.
what?

chaos said:
Aion said:
what?
In other words, I think he's trying to say that he's helping you get on with something, even if he doesn't like it particularly. That's why he's mentioning the issue with you.

Hope that's correct, right Aion?

I think the Negima would be a nice theme week too. A bit of a biased request from me, but I had to agree with unellmay with this one, since I have my likes/dislikes about the stories made from 1 idea.

Chaz said:
Ryo Chan said:
u hate negima!? though chazums
Oh, I thought we could talk about it more as a whole... Yeah, this particular series grows a specific hate within my heart...

ahhhhhhhhhh.0.0.0x0.378x348.jpeg

But.. but it's better

It was good with the Eva-chan arc, and then it went to that rose-guy and the story kinda took the sidelines to random fanservice and unrelated side stories.

Chaz said:
It was good with the Eva-chan arc, and then it went to that rose-guy and the story kinda took the sidelines to random fanservice and unrelated side stories.

Ok I've only watched the first eps so far

There's fanservice?
Thank god
Thought they got rid of it
phew

Right, obviously i thought of a different idea, hence why nothing was done, hah. Erm Satoshi Kon has a fairly big following here, or at least a lot of people have watched his stuff, so would that be suitable for a themed week?

Back