The Simpsons Movie

McIcy said:
Lupus Inu said:
Am I the only person on this forum who didn't find Spider pig funny? Everyone laughed in the cinema and I just sat there and thought "Wtf is funny about this?"

Yes I think you are, how could you not laugh at that scene

I grinned, but nothing more. Its just a 'modern' Simpsons scene to me. Plenty of funnier things in the movie.

I dont find the spider pig bit funny either.Though then again,im not finding the simpsons particularly funny any more.If only they hadn't cancelled Futurama.

TRASHBAT said:
I dont find the spider pig bit funny either.Though then again,im not finding the simpsons particularly funny any more.If only they hadn't cancelled Futurama.

Next year we are seeing new episodes though. Well. . .Four movies; that get chopped up and put into episodes to be aired on Comedy Central.

Hopefully it will still have its 'high' standard of doing things. "The Devil's Hands are Idle Playthings" wasn't a bad episode to end on.

I think the spiderpig was over played quite a bit on TV & in trailers. Also They Used a bit of clip from the very first Trailer [Rock/Hard Place]

there was quite a lot more humor in other Parts of the Film. Though I still thought the whole spiderpig was funny, got a chuckle at least

I loved the film. Wasn't sure if I would if or not. To tell you the truth it was like watching an extra long episode. Spider Pig was cool.
spiderpig.gif

Back