The Ques?ion - Graphics Forum

doriangrey64

Completely Average High School Student

Name Of Board: The Ques?ion

Link to your board: http://s7.invisionfree.com/thequestion/index.php

Type of Board: General forum with more emphasis on gfx

Mission Statement/Board Summary: Forum for anyone into graphics, music, movies, games and celebrity pictures.

Number of Members: 160+ and growing.

Unique and Special Characteristics:
This forum is well on its way to becoming a great forum. There are loads of celebrity pictures on it, the pictures per topic range 100HQ to 400HQ and one topic is filled with over 1000HQ Jessica Alba pics.

If you are experienced or a begginer with image editing programs such as Photoshop come and show off your work, there are a quite a few members on here who experiment with photoshop and it is always nice to see someone new's work. I have also created tutorials to help you improve your skills, there are also a section for graphic resources it is in there that you will find brushes and PSDs.

I have also updated the amount of renders which are featured on the forum, a quite a few render packs have been uploaded. if you do not know what renders are they are images with transparent backgrounds so all you have to do is copy and past the image to your graphic or blend because it has already been cut out.

More tutorials have been added to the forum so if you want to learn how to make graphics and blends this is the place to be. The tutorials range from simple things to full signature tutorials. Also i have added quite a few brushes aswell as links to brushes which will aid you in creating your graphics.

There is also an Arcade which has over 80 games on it, for all the members to play.

Custom Notes:
This forum is really taking off in the graphics department, about 60% of the people on the forum can make graphics. I really want this forum to be sucessful, and it would really help if you joined and became an active member. Once you register you will be able to access all the different forums not avaliable to guests.

Another forum :S i don't have time to hardly do all the one's i'm on right now :O. Why can't there just be one huge forum for the whole world :p :p

DaNiMé said:
Another forum :S i don't have time to hardly do all the one's i'm on right now :O. Why can't there just be one huge forum for the whole world :p :p

that would be insane if there was just one major forum.

dont worry if u ever change your mind u know where the forum is.

Back