The Pixar ratings thread

I've always rated things as such to build anticipation towards the best. Get the worst stuff out of the way first.
You only really need to do that if you're a clickbait website that makes people click through two-dozen pages to keep reloading the ads to get to No.1.

You only really need to do that if you're a clickbait website that makes people click through two-dozen pages to keep reloading the ads to get to No.1.
And even then it's anti-climatic :rolleyes:

These are the only ones I've seen, last one I saw was The Incredibles back in 2004:
  1. Monsters Inc.
  2. The Incredibles
  3. Toy Story
  4. Finding Nemo
  5. Toy Story 2
  6. A Bug's Life

I have now fixed my list. Apologies for its terrible structuring...
Nah it's cool dude, I had no issue with your list, I was genuinely commenting on what @ayase said regarding those particular click-bait articles :)

Nah it's cool dude, I had no issue with your list, I was genuinely commenting on what @ayase said regarding those particular click-bait articles :)
Problem is that as a Journalist realising my mentality on listing stuff is wrong at times worries me. If I'm ever to have any integrity in the industry I can't afford to have clickbait-tier work, even if it's informal. Feedback like this is helpful though, when I get around to doing a listicle kind of piece I'll try and make it less shite...hopefully.

Problem is that as a Journalist realising my mentality on listing stuff is wrong at times worries me. If I'm ever to have any integrity in the industry I can't afford to have clickbait-tier worki didn’t , even if it's informal. Feedback, like this is helpful though, when I get around to doing a listicle kind of piece I'll try and make it less shite...hopefully.
If it means anything I had no issues with the list as was. I’ve seen quite a few worst to best I hdidnt find it unusual.

If it means anything I had no issues with the list as was. I’ve seen quite a few worst to best I hdidnt find it unusual.
Yeah there's a right way and a wrong way to write a listicle, and I've yet to really improve it. I actually use these forums at times as a means of practicing my writing, even if it's informal I can crank out a paragraph or two.

Well back onto Pixar are people planning on seeing The Incredibles 2?

Well now I feel bad. I didn't mean for you to take that to heart @HWR, it was more a jocular comment on my own lack of reading skills than anything.
Please don't I found it quite a helpful comparison tbh. If I ever want to be a journalist professionally I'll have far worse flung my way. :p It's always helpful getting feedback, otherwise you never develop in your writing style.

Not Pixar but I'm hugely anticipating the release of Dreamworks HTTYD 3 next year. I'm a big fan of the movie franchise.

If your discs are yellow then you likely looked after them worse than I did my Monster's Inc dvds

Only if they are somehow disc shaped.
Those would be scallops then wouldn't they?

Well, those are kind of hexagon shaped usually, or pentagons...

EDIT: Christ I only mentioned the abbreviation for How To Train Your Dragon and we've gone onto yellow disks and chips!
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Back