The official Shonen thread, for all ur Nartonepieceach needs

The latest Bleach again dragged out another fight and didn't finish the fight that it started with instead focusing on Soi Fon's liutenant and his battle which was slighty amusing i guess

Last edited by a moderator:
Was leaving Bleach a few weeks so I can get some story line in one sitting, but after reading previouse posts, I think I'll leave it a little longer.

Voddas said:
Was leaving Bleach a few weeks so I can get some story line in one sitting, but after reading previouse posts, I think I'll leave it a little longer.

If you're talking about the manga i would say give it till xmas :p if is about the anime...then yeah actually i would guess and say xmas as well though i reckon the anime will have another filler arc before too long

Don't say such things Black TT_TT I will leave it a little longer like. Just hate watching part of a fight for 28mins and not gettng any further with the story. But I'm used to it after being 170+ episodes in like.

I am still buying Naruto and Bleach as a light watch. I am however starting to get fed up with just how many episodes they can drag a fight out for some must be 10-12 episodes. I still think the best filler type episode is the one from Naruto where they are trying to find out what Kikoshi looks like.

Well forgeting the actual story, i think this is the first time when i've enjoyed both the current Naruto and bleach intro and endings :D

still best get my tissues for Asuma's funeral next week

Lupus Inu said:
Also, anyone read Hunter X Hunter? The best series in Jump, currently!?

ohh yes especially since the latest hiatus is finally over!

Naruto im getting back into it since Pain attacked konoha

Bleach is kinda boring me but thats just me i guess.

One Piece manga i love after keeping away from it for so long ive fallen in love with it. Also about to start watching the anime

Eyeshield 21 anyone? I love the manga especially since the latest chapter is just before the final second in the Christmas bowl game! I believe it will most likely come to a end after the latest game kinda seems right regardless of the outcome. Anyone else agree?

Back