The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya movie announced

It should have been a series of movies now I think about it. That would have been awesome, it works for a few lesser known titles. Then again, Haruhi wouldn't be Haruhi without the series, would it? It'd be some niche little movie series.

Whatever. This idea sounds gold.

Ryo Chan said:
goody, can we repeat the opening scene for the first hour of the movie with different camera angles?
I would not put it past them. People would leave the theatre in disgust but then still buy the limited edition first pressing DVD for nigh on £50 because it included an exclusive Haruhi tiddlywink.

Ryo Chan said:
yeah but FMP has a 3 series jump start over them ;)

Yet FMP still has the most content to cover out of all of them which is good enough reason i think to get back to it.

What annoys me is that Disappearance could have been done in season 2, instead we got that endless eight crap. So yeah, they could have had a spot free for another project, but instead go to milk haruhi in the worst possible way they could for them.

Mutsumi said:
Given that Haruhi is a female & that she therefore has breasts, this made me chuckle. ^_^
Great Scot, that's true!
Surely this premise would work better if applied to Mikuru though- there'll need to be at least some fanservice to draw the fans to the cinemas.

Back