The kNights Templars (RF Guild)

Shades

Hunter
This is a guild that me and Valha are going to set up for RF when we get enough members and money. So if your playing Cora on spitit server, then come on over and sign your self up 8)
<a href="http://www.the-knights-templars.tk/">Visit My Website</a>

banner6mx.jpg

i changed my mind, due to lack of people playing i'm making a Cora on spirit lol

look out for a char name Ryo (or the girl with the very short skirt lol)

Surely you realise that the Accretians have "Real ultimate power". the race of mech-humans that have a love of Exploderizing things?

Lerion said:
Surely you realise that the Accretians have "Real ultimate power". the race of mech-humans that have a love of Exploderizing things?

You are here by forbin to ever post on this thread again, LOL JK we kick the Toasters ass all everyday, tell me again, when was the last time you had the core, LOL, Go Cora 8)

thinking about getting the game this weekend and was wondering before i buy if its any good, and also if you knew what the monthly subscription was after the free 30 days trial?

Speaking of RF, shades. WHO owns the core right now?

US, that's who!!! Long live the accretians!!

anyway, seriously, you guys got PWNZD, badly.

me? I play on the Spirit server.

Accretia would own the core far more often if our players actually showed up and worked together. Most often only a fraction of our army shows up to put you squishy carbon-based scum in your place, and as such we are greatly outnumbered. However when our players do show up, we completely PWN. in the words of our Patriarch on our last victory "That was rape".

All your crag mine are belong to accretia.

ok so the world is conspiring against me. first the game arrives late, then my dvd drive decides it doesnt like the game and wont read it, so i buy a new one, seeing as how i needed one anyways. then my router decides to give up all hope and die. so i go a nd buy a new one, and now my stupid internet connection isnt working.

its a conspiracy i tell you!!!!!!!!

i will get round to playing this game. even if i am levels behind everyone else.

Lerion said:
me? I play on the Spirit server.

Accretia would own the core far more often if our players actually showed up and worked together. Most often only a fraction of our army shows up to put you squishy carbon-based scum in your place, and as such we are greatly outnumbered. However when our players do show up, we completely PWN. in the words of our Patriarch on our last victory "That was rape".

All your crag mine are belong to accretia.

well consideing we get the core 2 times out the 3 times day everyday it shows which race owns all :p. and the late war it a flip up between acc or bell. we cant win them all or it would be unfair.The bell and acc always team up on the late night war to so really we dont have a chance if they team up.

Its not that we lose the 3rd war, its just that we Corans believe in good sportmanship and so we let one of the other races have the core for once, it would be to easy if we always had it 8)

Back