The interminable wait for the next volume.

Tasker said:
Jinki Extend

I bought the first volume of that. But it is one series that is not going to try my patience as I’m not overly enamoured with it. I’ll still end up buying the second one, but it can wait.

Yeah, it's not fantastic but it's not terrible either. I'm using it as a stop-gap space filler type thingie while I wait for others to come out.

It's an enjoyable enough series, but I'll buy it as it comes out, as for once, here's a series that I don't mind waiting to see the next episodes of. :D

Well, so far all the anime i've bought have been box sets, so it hasn't really been a problem for me. :)

I watch so little anime nowadays due to lack of time that when I've seen a few episodes of a series I'm interested in, after a long while on returning to that series it's usually been released in its entirety on dvd! For example when I saw the opening volumes of Stand Alone Complex the UK and US releases were still upcoming, returning to it now all of 2nd gig is out and Solid State will be out in a few months!

Back