The *Im looking for* thread.

Ow, what a price. If I hadn't had it already I may have gone for it right away despite the rating logo printed onto the artbox.

I am looking for the 4th Armoured Trooper Votoms DVD set (Armoured Trooper Votoms Stage 4: God Planet Quent). This is the digipak boxset from US Manga Corps not the single Quent DVDs from Nutech. Please let me know if you see it during your travels online.

Well just got an email stating that Twelve Kingdoms BD Part 1 was cancelled since he has the wrong item. He apparently had the DVD...
Anyway I'm now looking for

Twelve Kingdoms BD Part 1
Twelve Kingdoms BD Part 3

Well just got an email stating that Twelve Kingdoms BD Part 1 was cancelled since he has the wrong item. He apparently had the DVD...
Anyway I'm now looking for

Twelve Kingdoms BD Part 1
Twelve Kingdoms BD Part 3

Part 1 is on eBay US but is certainly expensive.

Part 3 is white whale territory (Otherwise lovingly known as Maison Ikkoku Box 8 territory) it seems as Keepa on Amazon US says the last time it was even $99 was April 2015. Its been literally hundreds of dollars on there the rest of the time.

There is a complete set on eBay US but it's $650!? They are never going to get that so you could try talking them down because unless your really lucky I don't see you getting the last two volumes for less than $200. Though saying that apparently Part 1 was on Amazon UK not too long ago for £31.

I would recommend saving some eBay newly listed searches and bookmarking the Amazon pages in the UK and the US and then checking everyday. That has allowed me to get some rare sets into my collection over the years.

Back