Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ichigo Kurosaki

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arbalest

黒い剣士
This round see's One Piece's rubberman Monkey D Luffy go against Bleach's Ichigo Kurosaki.

As usual, you have 2 days to vote so get started.

Hands down to Ichigo... Luffy is just a toy for over 18's.
Plus I hate his look! That f-beep-in' freaky grin drives me nutz!!

GOMU GOMU NO... JET BAZOOKA!

[it's obvious, isn't it?]

EDIT: In a match against both of them Luffy might win if he used Gear 3, but Ichigo might be quick enough with Tensa Zangetsu, so it could go either way, but I'm leaning more towards Luffy, he's much stronger than Ichigo i.e. their bodies.

Nyu said:
Luffy looks like a hick.
So is that a plus or a minus? :lol:

Luffy for me. He just has some much cooler scenes than Ichigo, and shounen jump is very much about cool scenes for me :wink: .

Ichigo Kurosaki, He will just cut through luffy like he is made of rubber... (is Luffy made of rubber)

And anyway, Luffy can't see him, so he won't know what hit him

Monkey D. Luffy aaaanyday.
Luffy is like one of the most powerful shonen jump manga characters i have ever come accross.
and the manga & anime is just pure win to boot.

on the other hand Bleach was awsome until the soul society rescue arc finished, then once the fillers came into the anime about those Bounto craps and saving Ishida, and the next stupid rescue arc for rescuing orihime began and those Espadas and stuff....i see it just recycling the same thing again and again....

Last edited by a moderator:
Ichigo is generic main character X. The people who vote for him should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. Thoroughly, say I.

I watch both OP[is better] and Bleach but i have to go with Luffy

Luffy in gear 2 can easily take care of Ichigos bankai speed, and if Luffy gets pissed off then Ichigo has no chance, sure his sword can cut rubber but he is not a skilled swordsman.

I watch, and read both these series and love 'em both. But clearly there's only one answer.

LUFFY FTW!!!

He is way stronger than Ichigo, and even with Ban Kai, Luffy's Gear 2nd will easily take care of that, no probs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back