Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ichigo Kurosaki

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arbalest

黒い剣士
And so now starts the second round, and we see Guts going head to head with Ichigo.

As usual, you have two days to vote so get started.

As i said in the battle chat..i hope ichigo doesn't make it to the final this time...sooooo Guts it is.

"I will cut you down because I'm an emo kid."
"Bring it on kid, you don't even know how to swing that sword properly."
BAM. Ichigo is cut down.

Guts wins, better tragic character, awesome fighter, less emo, can actually use a sword, etc.

Whereas I actually have an opinion in the Motoko vs Faye fight, my criteria in the one is simply how much each character reminds me of Kyo Sohma.

Ichigo it is then.

I'll obviously be voting for Guts but I intend to hold off to see if it will make a difference at the last minute ;)

Ichigo, like I say, Guts can't see Ichigo, so he won't know what hit him. Plus Ichigo is one of my all time Favorite Characters.

And Paul, don't even reach for that Sig and put in big words " Vote for Guts"....

Chrono Demon said:
Ichigo, like I say, Guts can't see Ichigo, so he won't know what hit him. Plus Ichigo is one of my all time Favorite Characters.

And Paul, don't even reach for that Sig and put in big words " Vote for Guts"....

if he can't do that then you can't have your 'vote for ichigo if you want to be cool' sig just to be fair :p

Voted Ichigo... Not seen Guts fight etc, but he looks like your typical brute.
Ichigo is far more agile and still powerful (plus has comic value). PwnZ all the time.

Arbalest said:
Chrono Demon said:

if he can't do that then you can't have your 'vote for ichigo if you want to be cool' sig just to be fair :p

Like a Admin is going to listen to forumers like us... Most admins are like " I'm right and you're wrong, this is my site and I run it how I like it". O.O

But seriously, would he listen to my advice

I'm right and you're wrong, this is my site and I run it how I like it ;)

Paul said:
I'm right and you're wrong, this is my site and I run it how I like it ;)

That reminds me of a certain Danny Di Vito in "Matilda"

I'm right, you're wrong. I'm smart, you're dumb. I'm big, you're small and theres nothin' you can do about it

Paul = big meanie...or Danny Di Vito in disguise :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back