The great Best Girl debate

It had to be done.
'Fess up, man: you rigged that so Adiane would win, didn't you? 😛

Looking at the characters I'm most familiar with, I can't believe that Asuka, Zero Two, Noriko and Motoko died such mundane deaths. And poor Tomo... You rigged that too, didn't you? 😒

Also, I can't believe how quickly Misago went down! 😜

That's ripe for quoting out of context, right there.

'Fess up, man: you rigged that so Adiane would win, didn't you?
It’s not riggable as far as I know, once events are set in motion it just does its thing. Also I’ve realised now that summary only shows events in which deaths occur, Adiane played some 4D chess judging by the number of times she begged others to kill her yet they always refused. One of those who spared her was Miu, who will now surely be regretting it.

Edit: I was similarly disappointed in anyone who went out like a chump, but Zero Two dying of hypothermia seems oddly appropriate given it reads like a bad-end version of that flashback episode.

Last edited:
That required far less effort, I can't take any creative credit for the Hunger Games Simulator, it's just a thing.
Ah I see, it also makes more sense given some of the deaths (of the few characters I recognise) which are an affront! Asuka dying whilst running away?! And Zero Two, the heat-generating beast (not like that @Neil.T before you start (even though I'm clearly baiting you heheh)) and hypothermia?? Although your reference to the flashback episode is quite funny & apt heh.

Back