Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
Fresh off the Mecha messup it's the 2nd round of the Budokai battle torny

*FANFARE*

And what better way to kick off than with a massive battle between 2 of the most popular girls of last round Faye Valantine and Major Motoko

lllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeettts get ready to RUMMMMBBLLLLEEEE

motoko-gits-sac.jpg

Motoko

normal_CowboyBebop04.jpg

Faye Valentine

To quote Batou at the climax of your average Ghost in the Shell production:

"MOTOKKOOO!!!!!"

Seriously. She always ends up getting shot to pieces or lost and trapped or something. And Batou always gets his two ounce love story quota and an opportunity to wail out her name Metal Gear Solid style (Motoko, speak to me! Motoko? Motoko! MOTOKKOOO!!!!!). Regardless, I've come to really like Motoko. Before Stand Alone Complex, i'd have difficulty chosing between her and Faye. Perhaps even telling them apart. They're disturbed young women with hardened attitudes that wear revealing outfits designed by a room of really really randy Japanese males. But Motoko has got a load of development that Faye will probably never get, and Motoko definitely has the edge. She's even starting to dress a little more sensibly. Just a little.

Tough one to call this is. Think I might just have to toss a coin.

Just a thought though… after the ‘Mecha Mad Melee’ controversy concerning the EVA’s qualification as a mecha, is Motoko actually a girl? Oh never mind, forget I said anything :wink:

Motoko it is!

harkins said:
Just a thought though… after the ‘Mecha Mad Melee’ controversy concerning the EVA’s qualification as a mecha, is Motoko actually a girl? Oh never mind, forget I said anything :wink:

Motoko it is!

Then does that mean next year we can enter the Eva units in the standard male/female categories? :wink: ( I say male/female as even though they look male we have no idea what sex they actually are. )

But anyway, where's that Matoko button? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
harkins said:
Just a thought though… after the ‘Mecha Mad Melee’ controversy concerning the EVA’s qualification as a mecha, is Motoko actually a girl?
I know you were joking but
yes she is female as it's shown in the second Gig that her body died as a child. So yeah she was born a girl, the end.

Hmm, another abstination... while Motoko is the better developed character, and Faye has one good episode, I still don't really like either of them...

Currently tied at 15 - 15 -- can anyone sway the vote in the next 40 mins??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back