Hence why the tour guide was very emphatic about not touching it.Mmm, that green water makes you want to just jump right in, doesn't it?! Give yourself a nice chlorophyl bath!![]()








Soooo cute! I always want to get some dwelling-like setup to attract hedgehogs but am too worried about the local foxes attacking themHedgehog family in my backyard:
View attachment 46450
Unfortunately I have only gotten off screen CCTV pics of the hoglets.
Here's the parent direct photo in the evening. It occasionally sits at the entrance to block anything from going inside the hut.
View attachment 46451
I usually have around 4 adult hedgehogs living in my yard. How about everyone else?
Foxes shouldn't be a problem. We put out some food for foxes as well and sometimes the hedgehogs climb into the fox food to eat some. The foxes just ignore the hedgehogs.Soooo cute! I always want to get some dwelling-like setup to attract hedgehogs but am too worried about the local foxes attacking them![]()
Ah good to know, I was convinced it would be ending in heartbreak. May look into this further then, thanks for the info!Foxes shouldn't be a problem. We put out some food for foxes as well and sometimes the hedgehogs climb into the fox food to eat some. The foxes just ignore the hedgehogs.
If you are considering getting them food, from my own experience they prefer this one the most. It is sold elsewhere, but I find this to be the cheapest store. Jacobi Jayne 'I Love Hedgehogs' FoodAh good to know, I was convinced it would be ending in heartbreak. May look into this further then, thanks for the info!