The General Conversation Area

I don't know if we've ever interacted on here before but welcome back! What are your favourite series atm? :)
Obviously the show of the new season is Spy X Family tbh I usually avoid shows which have that level of hype since I usually end up getting disappointed but the first couple of eps were enjoyable even if some levels of suspension of disbelief were required lol

My Dress up Darling from last season totally took me by surprise aswell had no idea what to expect from that but that was thoroughly entertaining

I still need to catch up on MHA & Kimetsu but for me I need to be in a shonen mood to watch shows like that

Obviously the show of the new season is Spy X Family tbh I usually avoid shows which have that level of hype since I usually end up getting disappointed but the first couple of eps were enjoyable even if some levels of suspension of disbelief were required lol

My Dress up Darling from last season totally took me by surprise aswell had no idea what to expect from that but that was thoroughly entertaining

I still need to catch up on MHA & Kimetsu but for me I need to be in a shonen mood to watch shows like that

Awesome - there are loads of recent anime that look like the sort of thing I would enjoy (I'm definitely keen to check out Spy X Family and My Dress-Up Darling plus I do like Demon Slayer having watched the entire first season and I have the LE of the Mugen Train film but not watched it yet) but rn I'm mostly watching vintage titles atm - Kimagure Orange Road, Patlabor, Moomin, Touch, Sailor Moon and so on, I'm not by any means in the "vintage is automatically better/best" camp, but I enjoy seeing the well-regarded classics of the medium. What manga do you like? :)

I made the most of the beautiful weather yesterday to ) to break my longest single walk distance yesterday with a 17.3 mile walk from Bourne End to Maidenhead partially along the Thames Path but with some little detours via Cock Marsh, Ray Mill Island & Bray Lake)
(by accident, path I was hoping to take was closed forcing a large loop!). I did run out of water near the end (managed to get through 2 litres), so a trip to a Sainsburys Local outside Maidenhead station was in order.

I wouldn't like to be standing here on the M4 bridge over the Thames when the motorway is open! (I was on the footpath which runs alongside the motorway allowing walkers/cyclists a chance to cross the river)

Attachments

• PXL_20220508_133415643.jpg
    PXL_20220508_133415643.jpg
    534.2 KB · Views: 4
I had my first follow-up CT scan on Tuesday, after my pancreatic cancer surgery last August and 5 months of chemo, and I went to see my cancer doctor for the scan results yesterday. He told me everything looks good, the cancer did not come back, so at least for now I'm cancer-free! I just have to get a scan done every 6 months now. Yay! 🥳

I'm so happy you have pulled through :) ❤️
👍

1ea713bd593dbd87fd87315d8d723f48.jpg

Back