The General Conversation Area

Alas no. She only gets on with 1 brand too and it's nowhere to be found. Poor things cold has turned to a chest infection, can't get into gp coz they are single mindedly obsessed so had to ring 111 which is really over taxed atm... Of course it resulted in an almost pointless trip to the hospital's isolation area due to her symptoms being related to the coronovirus (like every highly common illness out there right now.) Unsurprisingly she's coronovirus free so there's that.
Sounds like a absolute ball ache I hope your able to get the colic medicine (which brand was it btw?) The chest infection is a parents worst nightmare atm a persistent cough will divide a crowd and send you into 2 weeks isolation.

Sounds like a absolute ball ache I hope your able to get the colic medicine (which brand was it btw?) The chest infection is a parents worst nightmare atm a persistent cough will divide a crowd and send you into 2 weeks isolation.

Dentanox. Luckily we found a couple today :). I'm recovering from a chest condition myself but I've got rhinitis so I'm always coughing, spluttering and choking so I get loads of looks at the moment!

More coronovirus lunacy. My family who's sofa I was mostly sleeping on since the flat fiasco have kicked me out using the virus as an excuse to try and force us back to the flat (self isolation).
Instead I'm packing my tent etc & heading to Wales to see if I can find any private properties that will rent to us before they shut down the entire public transport system. It means going through virus ridden London but I have no choice.

Going to miss my little'un but hopefully I can find somewhere fairly quick.

I'll be so damn glad when this whole bloody mess is over and life gets back to some semblance of normalcy.
I imagine its spread like lice and we've not noticed, all there is is for people to grow immune or resistant while there still are symptoms.

It could possibly strike again in the future, but it'll be seen as no more than a flu since most people exposed now might not be in so much danger from it

Corvid 19 has gotten the whole world in an uproar, I think most people take it seriously but some are paranoid. I take it seriously myself but refuse to give into the herd mentality of craziness.

Last edited:
I don't stream but I try to find uncompressed bluray rips and good subtitles and "roll my own"-hdds are dirt cheap these days. A 5 tb USB3 portable hdd can be had for less than $100 on sale.

Back