The General Conversation Area

Me, looking at straight yeagermeister: oh I drank that yeager and coke quick

Sips - straight Yeager

Nice! I got two bottle of Yeager sitting on the counter in front of me, along with a variety of other assorted alcoholic sundries.!

waiting for the neighbor couple to come over, going to party it up and probably finish watching The Lost Room (Syfy 2006 miniseries) in my theater room before the New Year rolls in - we started that a couple nights ago.

Nice! I got two bottle of Yeager sitting on the counter in front of me, along with a variety of other assorted alcoholic sundries.!

waiting for the neighbor couple to come over, going to party it up and probably finish watching The Lost Room (Syfy 2006 miniseries) in my theater room before the New Year rolls in - we started that a couple nights ago.
Do you think you’d be watching it when it rolls in, or you planning something else?

We'll be done with the series by around 11 pm... We probably will have drank enough that we won't care about New Years by then, lol..

EDIT: We just flipped over to a live stream on my computer 2 minutes before Midnight. Happy New Decade!!

Last edited:
Happy new year, everyone! Is anyone going to do any resolutions/big changes this year? I'm aiming to do some more traveling and see a bit more of the world!

Sweet chronic chrysalis, anyone got fallen order recently?

My brother just did on disc and I'm watching the entire game wanting to copy the entire game to the ps4. Goddamn it, we dont Give Storage space away!

Just found out its rail replacement bus services (2 buses 🤬 ) tomorrow for me to get to showcase to see Konosuba. So annoying. What should eb a 20min train is going to be like a hour on buses. Blegh.

Oh wowee... cleaning out for my move up the street and I found 2 old DS games - Metroid prime hunters and dbz supersonic warriors 2 - and they still work!

... I’m bored of them lol

I'd be up for that too. Maybe something to mull over in the new year?

We could see if it gains interest as I totally would travel to the majority and not expect here.
Sorry I went awol guys. Been a tough time since the split. I hope you all had a great xmas and new year.

Back to packing for the move and realised I have some sort of collectors remorse...

Many of the CEs I have are too dummy thicc to fit in half the boxes I'm using
When my vault moved from one location to another, it was placed in like 10 different large boxes because there were so many. Luckily none of them had any form of damage outside of some o-cards that was caused by myself lol.

When my vault moved from one location to another, it was placed in like 10 different large boxes because there were so many. Luckily none of them had any form of damage outside of some o-cards that was caused by myself lol.
It's only up the road and I managed to box them up, I can take them myself at some point but I might be wanting help to move some bigger stuff like the beds before long

Greetings all.

How are we doing?

I went and booked 2 holidays for myself back on Monday haha.

I'm going to Alicante for 3 nights over Val Day weekend to literally escape the fact I had a good weekend then planned with my ex and Oslo in August so I can see Norway in summer months as I've seen it in winter.

I've also just bought a ticket to see Ludovico Einaudi too. Spending lots to keep myself happy!

Dating is a damn mare. I can't decide if it's just me not ready or if it is just awful lol.

Back