The General Conversation Area

Rightstuf package got hit by customs, thanks to the current currency rate, not even $20 is safe (literally if it was $19 it would have passed below the £15 limit).

Wanna_Be_the_Strongest_in_the_World_-_Royal_Mail_1.gif

Cost should be at least £11.50. I would appreciate it if Rightstuf would add pre-paid VAT so that a small price doesn't have to deal with the daft handling fee (like Amazon and Play Asia already has this feature so why can't Rightstuf?).

Rightstuf package got hit by customs, thanks to the current currency rate, not even $20 is safe (literally if it was $19 it would have passed below the £15 limit).

Wanna_Be_the_Strongest_in_the_World_-_Royal_Mail_1.gif

Cost should be at least £11.50. I would appreciate it if Rightstuf would add pre-paid VAT so that a small price doesn't have to deal with the daft handling fee (like Amazon and Play Asia already has this feature so why can't Rightstuf?).
They decided to send one of my items separately from the rest so I’m expecting a similar fate as it was $20 (And you thought there is never a Girl Online LE). It is being sent by Parcelforce though so could be more, depending on their rate.

They decided to send one of my items separately from the rest so I’m expecting a similar fate as it was $20 (And you thought there is never a Girl Online LE). It is being sent by Parcelforce though so could be more, depending on their rate.
At least you can make use of the Girl Online mousepad (not an oppai pad btw) which I often use for my computer mouse.

So I found someone who can make custom mats size (150-220cm £60)
A friend of mine had this made so I'm thinking about having something made too. Any recommendations on what anime I should have?

Screenshot_20191126_125023.jpg

🤦

It’s from the same type of crowd that all “agree” with each other but call each other out with a no real Scotsman fallacy for not doing good enough. Most people thankfully think they are batpoo mad, unfortunately they’ve taken over media and Silicon Valley though, can’t wait for everyone to stop listening to them
Or so.ething a little darker
View attachment 11378
Aaah ahh oh... oh it’s only the colossal one... very chill compared to current manga

Silicon Valley well development is the most sexist kind of places I’ve been. I’ve faced more homophobia and seen sexism from developers than elsewhere. May the top of google is “liberal” yet they really ain’t seeing their response to politics.

A curious development from Rightstuf today as I expected to receive my copy of And you Thought... only to find the rest of my Sale orders in a large box instead. It seems they’ve mislabelled the two packages and therefore there’s a small parcel sat at the post office needing a £40 customs fee.

Silicon Valley well development is the most sexist kind of places I’ve been. I’ve faced more homophobia and seen sexism from developers than elsewhere
I've got no idea about Silicon Valley but could you elaborate on the developers thing mate? I work with software devs all day and never noticed it personally so I'm genuinely interested to find out what you've experienced.

So I just got a template of how my mat will look like. Just asked if the can show all the picture.
Does anybody want one before I make my order as he has a back log so I could be waiting up to a month.
He also does blankets too.
Screenshot_20191127_085508_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg

Back