The General Conversation Area

Well this is a first. My bank had to text me to see if I recognised the transaction from United Publications. UP1 told me the order is on-hold until further notice.

Well embarrassingly the letting agent that deals with my landlord wanted a cleaner in, me and my brother work in the same place, same hours on opposite days.

She came and cleaned my kitchen apparently, and according to my brother she can only do 2 hours. I beg to differ, she stole my filthy kitchen and replaced it with... well something like the creature from The thing I mean it looks like my kitchen...

Well embarrassingly the letting agent that deals with my landlord wanted a cleaner in, me and my brother work in the same place, same hours on opposite days.

She came and cleaned my kitchen apparently, and according to my brother she can only do 2 hours. I beg to differ, she stole my filthy kitchen and replaced it with... well something like the creature from The thing I mean it looks like my kitchen...
She has to go. She'll be organising your pants drawer next 😅

Well this is a first. My bank had to text me to see if I recognised the transaction from United Publications. UP1 told me the order is on-hold until further notice.
Similar happened to me a few months a go. I tried paying a full deposit for a ridiculously over priced DB product and then the bank sent me a message saying it cancelled the transaction and asking if I recognized it. Blessing in disguise because I changed my about getting the product and unsurprisingly the final quality ended up being shite so saved by the bank on that!

I had a girlfriend once I was around 15 at the time.it was a shame we split up we got on well no thanks to some one with a bad case of jealousy who said I was cheating on her and she believed the lies.lies that made her cry plus she told me she felt lonely because I wasn't there for her that was such a kick in in the gut finding that out.

I was not in school to defend myself I was down with the flu and that was not the end of it once I was back at school we didn't get along lots of shouting matches this went on for months plus people not minding their own business and getting involved and people turning her against me as a way to bully me plus I had problems at home so I had a hard time dealing with both of those things at the same time but we did become friends again in the end and I've been single since then but it doesn't bother me.i know this may sound weird but I regret allowing her to get so close to me because it seems it can come back and bite you in the ass.

Has anyone else experienced such jealously from some one.

I had a girlfriend once I was around 15 at the time.it was a shame we split up we got on well no thanks to some one with a bad case of jealousy who said I was cheating on her and she believed the lies.lies that made her cry plus she told me she felt lonely because I wasn't there for her that was such a kick in in the gut finding that out.

I was not in school to defend myself I was down with the flu and that was not the end of it once I was back at school we didn't get along lots of shouting matches this went on for months plus people not minding their own business and getting involved and people turning her against me as a way to bully me plus I had problems at home so I had a hard time dealing with both of those things at the same time but we did become friends again in the end and I've been single since then but it doesn't bother me.i know this may sound weird but I regret allowing her to get so close to me because it seems it can come back and bite you in the ass.

Has anyone else experienced such jealously from some one.
From someone, as in cared about someone that much? Can't say I have

From the world in general? All the time! Trying to find something to make yourself happy requires effort.

I am being a bit critical but you are thinking of something from school which is done with now, you can learn from it but that's about it, you can't change or be effected by something so far back

If anything though, its become worse today, don't go on Twitter if you still have faith in humanity. It seems that a lot of people these days are using social media to communicate and forgetting how to actually communicate, I blame people listening to teenagers

There's a reason they are still growing up; they are Bloomin' idiots And there is still a few things only experience can teach them.

If you're taking advice from a teen, wake up a minute and tell them to stay off your lawn until they've developed past a zygote

I'm in complete and utter shock.
My nan passed away this morning, my world.
Seeing her laying there has broken me, so I thought I'd put my thoughts down.
I only kissed her on the check last night before she went to bed, only for me to wake up in the morning for her to be gone forever. I can't stop crying.

After that happened to my mother I lost faith in the NHS. Felt she was the glue that held the family together.

Lost my grandfather earlier this year, I wasn't as upset this time as I had hope when my mother was in hospital, but I've always felt they are incompetent after that, my nephew was devastated when it happened to my grandad though

I'd like to say I'd want someone to understand, but that would mean they have the empathy to feel that, to make someone feel that awful is just cruel, so no, I don't want people to understand that kind of loss, @Denny Fisher I've been through what you're feeling, one of the worst parts of it is waking up and realising that seeing them again was a dream

Sorry to hear that Denny, it's never easy to lose someone you love.

All my grandparents are gone, but in all but one case we knew ahead of time it was coming and could mentally prepare. My grandfather though, he just fell down the bloody stairs one night and that was that, so I know it can be particularly painful when death comes out of nowhere like that.

Sorry to hear that Denny, it's never easy to lose someone you love.

All my grandparents are gone, but in all but one case we knew ahead of time it was coming and could mentally prepare. My grandfather though, he just fell down the bloody stairs one night and that was that, so I know it can be particularly painful when death comes out of nowhere like that.
Thanks it really means alot.
They just took her away and I had a panic attack. I've never had one before.

For anyone at MCM comic con and also interested in LGBT+ comics go check out Emma Vieceli in the comic village area. Shes promoting the release of Breaks vol2 (and has vol 1 as well) a drama comic about two 6th formers on opposite ends of the social hierarchy.

Shes also the writer for the Life is Strange comics that follow Max and Chloe after the events of the game.

Back