The General Conversation Area

Ooooh what are you doing on Sunday for it?

Congrats on the 3 years! :D

Kick ass at Judo, literally I guess, hehe :)
I may have not written that well, tomorrow is the get together., Sunday is the judo comp. We’ll be looking at inviting my fiancees parents over for lunch, a couple friends will be over in the evening. All that combined with giving prezzies!

I’ll certainly do my best at judo. 👍🏻

Going for a meal with my family and then meeting some friends for a drink I believe.
Hmmm... i believe... is that that you believe they are friends or that you believe it’s drinks you are going for but suspect it’s actually a trip to a strip club?

(This is meant totally light heartedly)

Hmmm... i believe... is that that you believe they are friends or that you believe it’s drinks you are going for but suspect it’s actually a trip to a strip club?

(This is meant totally light heartedly)
I believe as in we’re not very organised so sort of just winging it on the day!

I still remember my former duty... here's where I'd get poetic but I've been at work all day and my brain is fried spaghetti

And @HWR you better hope they aren't too disorganised as to take you for a strip to a trip club, I don't even want to imagine what a mistake like that would look like

I still remember my former duty... here's where I'd get poetic but I've been at work all day and my brain is fried spaghetti

And @HWR you better hope they aren't too disorganised as to take you for a strip to a trip club, I don't even want to imagine what a mistake like that would look like
That’s an idea I’d immediately veto.

Well I’m off to the judo competition, please wish me luck guys and gals.

EDIT: after arriving about 12:45 my category fights have just started at ~16:00. The only problem? I still have to wait because my weight group hasn’t started yet. Should i pack judo in and just swap my hobby to waiting? :)

Last edited:
Back