The General Conversation Area

Argh. I asked for that.

Seriously though, this literalism in titles is getting me down. Whatever happened to just combining English words with zero relevance to the show in question, Japan? Bubblegum Crisis, Cowboy Bebop, that was a naming convention I could get behind.
I should warn you that @Neil.T is preparing a silly response to this post. Expect it's delivery within around the next hour and a half or so?

Just thought I'd mention it in case you want to get your rolling eyes ready 😜

I'm going into hiding now - so long!😊👍

So I received a short notice on Tuesday night for a job interview today, and now I received another short notice this morning for a job interview today.

March_comes_in_like_a_Lion_-_2_INTENSIFY.gif
Morning interview went through better than I thought, however the results were supposed to be revealed yesterday and I have yet to receive a response. I would not be surprised if the recruiter decided not to contact me. It's a shame because I actually ended up liking the company in the end. This was advertised as a mid-tier role but the recruiter mentioned they allowed juniors but I wasn't surprised if I had lost.

Afternoon interview was quite quick and honestly I didn't like the outcome of it. The recruiter told me yesterday that I was unsuccessful. However it was worth pointing out that the company was hiring for both junior and senior roles of the position and due to last minute situation they didn't have the resources to get a junior. They did like me apparently but I didn't think the company was the right direction for me personally.

Though I have to admit I was surprised that I got not only 2 interviews but in the same day of the same week of the same month.

Regardless though:

Morning interview went through better than I thought, however the results were supposed to be revealed yesterday and I have yet to receive a response. I would not be surprised if the recruiter decided not to contact me. It's a shame because I actually ended up liking the company in the end. This was advertised as a mid-tier role but the recruiter mentioned they allowed juniors but I wasn't surprised if I had lost.

Afternoon interview was quite quick and honestly I didn't like the outcome of it. The recruiter told me yesterday that I was unsuccessful. However it was worth pointing out that the company was hiring for both junior and senior roles of the position and due to last minute situation they didn't have the resources to get a junior. They did like me apparently but I didn't think the company was the right direction for me personally.

Though I have to admit I was surprised that I got not only 2 interviews but in the same day of the same week of the same month.

Regardless though:

Still time to hear from the first one I guess? Fingers crossed Monday.
Meanwhile I missed my alarm at 12 (to go shopping) and now I've been up since 4 after getting soaked 😀 I know the shift manager who leaves work out until both shift weeks get Saturdays too

Imagine what it's like for me...
"Can I have some juice dad...step in time"
"Let's play Mario Kart....step in time"
"Where's my school bag...step in time"
Etc, etc, etc all followed by a dance 🤣
Which would you prefer @Neil.T ? That? Or:
"Neil? Carry me to the sofa?"
"Neil? Carry me to the kitchen?"
"Neil? Carry me just because?"
"Neil? The TV volume is an odd number!"
"Neil!" 👉 "Neil!" 👉 "Neil!" 👉 "Neil!" 👉 "Neil!" 👉

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by a moderator:
And when I'm watching TV, all the remotes have to be on my right side all pointing at the TV lined up largest to smallest. 🤨

I'm like that with stuff as well. Things have to be in order by size/colour; right side up etc. I do actually have OCD so it's not just a random thing! 😅

But when you say it all secretive it makes me think of Chobits again :oops:
I honestly do associate that anime with you now and it just won't go away

It's nothing dirty I promise you! 😅😆

It's just...at a certain "time", I really, really, really need chocolate! 😂

🤣

Back