The General Conversation Area

Hmmm, not enough beards in this game - disappointed!

Should be an interesting match though...

@Captaaainuniverse I am telling you it was the washing machine that spelled the end of those garments; they were near perished anyway!

Humiliated would be better.
Well, I thought there would be at least one goal in that first half, but, there we go...

I also smashed my mug on the 44th minute, so I need to switch to one of the other two I had for Christmas - a pink one with a flamingo shaped handle, or a Hello Kitty one.

Also, someone's not enjoying the match XD

Attachments

• IMG_20180617_132143.jpg
    IMG_20180617_132143.jpg
    748.5 KB · Views: 2
Well, I thought there would be at least one goal in that first half, but, there we go...

I also smashed my mug on the 44th minute, so I need to switch to one of the other two I had for Christmas - a pink one with a flamingo shaped handle, or a Hello Kitty one.

Nice pooch, the cuteness levels on this thread just went up :)

Do dogs enjoy footie usually?

This is an exceptional mitigating circumstance, as I too am funny about food textures. You may stay also!
Indeed and funny enough I like food wars lol

We still need to recognise that @~AyaMachi~ 's boobies are WMBDs (Weapons of Mass Bra Destruction)
Hmmm, not enough beards in this game - disappointed!

Should be an interesting match though...

@Captaaainuniverse I am telling you it was the washing machine that spelled the end of those garments; they were near perished anyway!
Ha ha and the world thinks Russia and North Korea's WMD's are powerful lol

They did, they also stopped the Republic of Ireland qualifying, who I also support as my mom was Irish :rolleyes:
Oh cool another person of Irish heritage XD

Back