The General Conversation Area

by the flares of Helios, my next bowel movement would be an easy one. watching Hinamatsuri, thought CR messed up as an episode won't start, couple of minutes later I hear Hina's voice and it sounds like a damn ghost to me. sweet and sour holy texts, daylight ghosts are the worst ones

by the flares of Helios, my next bowel movement would be an easy one. watching Hinamatsuri, thought CR messed up as an episode won't start, couple of minutes later I hear Hina's voice and it sounds like a damn ghost to me. sweet and sour holy texts, daylight ghosts are the worst ones
It could be worse. It could just randomly start playing episodes of random series.

I'm really sad then when I googled "sweet and sour holy texts" nothing interesting came back :(
alas, these are from the recesses of a mind that was born mad. a mind of pleasure, a mind of pain, a mind that has as much thought reserved between reality and fiction as it does for the wafer thin line between pleasure and pain. you have been warned. all of you.

Back