The Five Star Stories

Shinn

Kiznaiver
Is this manga printed in UK?

I have read some recension and it seem a good one... (A very good one, to one like me that loved Escaflowne and the SEED Universe of Gundam...)

Italian version doesn't seem to exist, and I know it was printed on the Newtype magazine...

I wish to know if it is or will be printed in a language that is not japan...

Apparently, it does exist - or at least, it did in 2003. I'm not sure how far they got with it -I have seen comic sites selling English versions up to vol 18- but the official site hasn't been updated in two years. I've heard a good many things about it, and the mecha designs look sweet as, so it may be worth looking into. Anyone else got any more info?

I picked it up and leafed through it in a comics store a couple of years ago, although I'm now kicking myself for not picking it up (Nagano goodness! Noooooooooooooooo!). So you might want to try that and search around the ones in your area. They were fairly large and flat books IIRC. Sorry, thats all I've got.

I spotted a bunch of them in a Forbidden Planet (Dublin) perhaps a year ago (or more). But it was a middle range, like say 7-15.

And yes, they are not there now. Kicking myself over that now.

It was an unusual experiment - the Japanese publishers decided to publish & distribute in the west themselves, rather than licensing to Viz/Tokyopop/Dark Horse etc. Hence the unusual format (64p x A4 practically), limited availability and completely OOP status.

And yeah, I really want to see this myself too ...

They have aload of it in stock atm, mostly volumes in the teens though, but from what ive heard once you know the backround you can pretty much read any of the volumes without reading the others

Back