The first three 3D final fantasys back in print?

Daggar

Kiznaiver
I was on amazon.co.uk earlier, and came accross all three of the original 3D final fantays (7, 8 and 9) all in stock, brand new, sold by Amazon it self rather than the marketplace thing.

Anyone know anything about this?

Click here for the page

Oooooh FFVIII on the PS, great as I think I sold my PC copy and have been wanting to replace it, will have to go home and check to see it I have a copy if not I am gonna be spending

There's still loads of them lying around...I got XI from eBay new and sealed (the same seller has dozens), and got VIII for £5 from Toys R Us not too long ago.

I might buy about 12 copies of VII and put them in a time capsule to show the alien invaders of 2356 what they missed out on. >_>

I'm pretty sure they reprinted them about the time of FF10's release, so I guess FFXII has initiated a re-release period also (it's notable that FF5 and 6 are on their way to european GBAs along with the remake of III, so it's a real opportunity to make the entire series available in the UK). And why not: they may have aged, but the games will still work on people's modern consoles due to emulation. Though my guess is that they're hoping that the UK population is going to buy their second or third copies of FF7. I mean, who doesn't have the damned game? :p

Yeah, it's not uncommon to see them reprinted. Same thing happened last year. I guess they're still big money for Square Enix.

If Sony actually allowed backward compatability on these games then maybe it would make more sense. (there's no FFVII at all yet and I think FFVIII is only for the Spanish version or something @_@)

They're all good games though and are worth picking up.

I need to buy a new ff8 my first disk is screwed.

£18.99 for a game thats at least 10 years old most ps1 games are like £4.00 :shock:

kupoartist said:
Though my guess is that they're hoping that the UK population is going to buy their second or third copies of FF7. I mean, who doesn't have the damned game? :p

well i'm one for starters lol.
the only FF games i own are FFX-2, FF:CC FF Tactics Advance

i like the series but because i never had a PS1, looks like i missed out on the begining of the franchise.
(although that does not mean i have not played them....)

Espy said:
Ninja Boy! said:
i like the series but because i never had a PS1, looks like i missed out on the begining of the franchise.

Actually the franchise began on the NES =P

gah i forgot to edit that, oh well
i know that it began back on the NES days, but then again i never had a NES or a SNES -_-
my first true console was a N64,

Back