The Final Results

It's been a long few months, and now, finally, the end has come. *sigh of relief*

The three-way final saw three characters who have worked hard and close to snatch the final three spots, and in the end it became one of the closest and most heated week yet.

So, without further ado, the final round played out like this:

3rd Place: Ichigo Kurosaki of Bleach with 11 votes
2nd Place: Yomiko Readman of R.O.D. with 14 votes
1st Place: Spike Spiegal of Cowboy Bebop with 15 votes

Which, but only barely, puts the ol' powerhouse Spike into the esteemed, newly funished hall of victors. After all these years, it seems, Bebop still strikes a chord with people like few other series.

Thanks to everyone who voted, everyone who helped with this and most of all my co-anchor, the lovely dame Mangaminx, without whom i'd of had a far more painful job.

I demand a re count, how can Ichigo lose LOL JK, good for spike pity heres not here to enjoy this last victory ay 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
My congratulations to a well deserved win! Although it did look VERY close there for a while!

Also many thanks and congratulations to Chomo and Mangaminx! The thrilling contest finally ends. I think the next question is...what's the next one?!

In the mean time, this one's for you Spike! *cracks open champagne* Long may you reign! :D

Yeah, well done to Mangaminx and Chomo for coming up with such a great idea for a contest, can't wait for the next one. :)

Anyone who wants to volunteer to do all the work is welcome! ;) I somehow doubt i'll ever look at AnimeGalleries again without bringing up painful memories.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. It's nice to see a succesful end to the contest despite the fact I wanted Yomiko to win *growls*. ;)

It's good that Spike won, I think I've voted for him all the way through. I'm not sure how Ichigo made the final though! ;)

While I would have liked Ichigo to win, at the end of the day the best man went home with the prize... now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to go cry into my Bleach manga. ;)

I'm really pleased to see that Spike won - an award richly deserved (R.O.D. rules too).

The final battle was very close indeed - it's so much more entertaining that way!

This was great fun and im happy to see spike won (i voted for him :p)

and its good it was so close as it kept me excited to the end :)

Chomolungma said:
Perhaps a Villainous Character Battle would be a good idea for anyone willing to devote time? ;)

Wow thats an excellent idea, a villain's poll would deffinately be a good one.

Or you could even have a team battle such as The Elric Brothers, The Paper Sisters and things like that.

The villain poll should deffinately be made.

villainous character battle seems like a good idea

Anyways, congrats to Spyke, i voted for ya all the way, lets hope your reign continues for longer.

Back