The Cat Returns to Film4

The film 'The Cat Returns' is coming on film4
I know alot of the anime fans have already seen the ghibli films so i'm only going to be postin about the movies I haven't seen

Saturday 02 January
3:30pm - 5:05pm

Repeated again on

Wednesday 06 January
2:40pm - 4:15pm

Fantastic! Anime is so really rare on TV, and then BBC2 and Film4 actually manage to clash two movies at the same time. (Spirited Away is on 2pm-4pm Saturday, on BBC2)

Not sure what I'll be doing on Saturday, but if I'm about I'll try to catch The Cat Returns since I do like the film.

Fudce said:
Fantastic! Anime is so really rare on TV, and then BBC2 and Film4 actually manage to clash two movies at the same time. (Spirited Away is on 2pm-4pm Saturday, on BBC2)

Not sure what I'll be doing on Saturday, but if I'm about I'll try to catch The Cat Returns since I do like the film.

If we're lucky enough, Spirited Away might end up on iPlayer. The Incredibles is on iPlayer atm, as well as Pirates of the Carribean, so if they're on there might be a chance they Spirited Away will be on it as well :D

There's also Film4+1, so it's not a problem really - but I just found it amusing that with so much non-anime on TV, Film4 and BBC2 manage to clash :)

Cheeky so and sos, they didn't use the word 'anime' or 'ghibli' in the description so my usual searches never found Spirited Away.

Its in subs BTW.

Typical. They either put them on at crap times (during a weekday during work hours) or they manage to clash like this.

Think I will watch Spirited Away as I saw The Cat Returns the last time it was shown.

Back