The Annoyance of Heat Guy J

Numta

Dandy Guy, in Space
OK so yes i know the boxset has came out and great that it has, however for someone like me who has bought vol 1 and 2 seperately it would be nice to actually buy vol 3 seperately as well but it seems that isn't going to happen, as far as i've searched i have came up with nothing on a release of vol 3 on its own

anyone help with this?

Espy said:
Wouldn't it just the same price as the box set? It's quite cheap as I remember.
It's the principle of the thing. It's just not on to release some of the DVDs then release a boxset and leave everyone who brought the single releases high and dry.

Ramadahl said:
Espy said:
Wouldn't it just the same price as the box set? It's quite cheap as I remember.
It's the principle of the thing. It's just not on to release some of the DVDs then release a boxset and leave everyone who brought the single releases high and dry.

Dude just buy the boxset and then sell your volume 1 and 2 dvd's on ebay, if your lucky the sale of those 2 volumes will pay for a large portion if not all of the dvd, who knows you might even make some money and then you'll be ok

Think profit not principles

McIcy said:
Dude just buy the boxset and then sell your volume 1 and 2 dvd's on ebay, if your lucky the sale of those 2 volumes will pay for a large portion if not all of the dvd, who knows you might even make some money and then you'll be ok
Whos' going to buy if they know they can't finish it either without getting the set? That's just passing the buck...

Ushio said:
McIcy said:
Whos' going to buy if they know they can't finish it either without getting the set? That's just passing the buck...

I see your point McIcy but the thing is its the principal of the thing now more than anything and Ushio is right too, no one with half a brain is going to buy a half finished anime series :S

Well I know for a fact that volume 3 was released though it’s true I haven’t seen it for sale anywhere odd as it is. I know I got the review copy of it, and it was most certainly a separate release from the boxset.

Also the volume three in the boxset has a separate serial number which means it was a separate release as well.

butch-cassidy said:
Well I know for a fact that volume 3 was released though it’s true I haven’t seen it for sale anywhere odd as it is. I know I got the review copy of it, and it was most certainly a separate release from the boxset.

Also the volume three in the boxset has a separate serial number which means it was a separate release as well.

well thats a relief i know it was supposed to be released with the boxset however i have never seen it on sale anywhere, so some major digging around might be in order!

butch-cassidy said:

I'd love to believe you but I need actual proof, no just a pre-release (there are a coupe of pre-release Devil Lady DVDs floating around, but it was never released over here for example). No online shop has it and not even manga's official site alludes to its existence:

http://www.heatguyj.co.uk/dvd1.html

You say it has a different serial number which does imply a seperate release, but it seems as though Manga either forgot or just skipped it thinking the difference in price to getting the boxset wasn't worth the seperate release. Still kind of annoyed over this and have been putting off getting the box just in case. If it's cheap at the Expo next week I think I'll cave and just buy it. :(

Back