the anime/mangas im getting next is...........

Animefreak17

Godhand
instead of (The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...) im going to say what im going to get next (pre-order or get next / in the future)
im going to order:
eden to the east movie 1
nabari no ou part 1
musashi the dream of the last samuri
melancholy of haruhisuzumiyu season 2
birdy the mighty part 1
naruto shippuden vol 6
xam'd part 1
casshern sins part 2
disappearance of haruhisuzumiyu
gravion season 2
big O season 2
one piece box collection 1
green green
kanokon
girls bravo
magikano
all on dvd
im getting these ordered/pre-ordered in 2 weeks then who knows what im getting next depends what animes are coming out in hmv in august or september but in the mean time im going to get my animes from axlemusic for the ones that didn't company out in the uk

Lawrence said:
All these figures man, leaves no money for anime and mango, it doesn't.

I kid, though it does take a chunk out of my spending money.

Ideally, next I'll pick up the eye opening arc of Higurashi and also that 400 page side story and Negima 29 too.
yes even tho it eats my money away i spend my money on something i really enjoy collecting and watching animes to me its worth it they are something i really enjoy watching over and over and over again. i got a few ideas what i want next after i got the above but since mvm is coming back in the game they might release something in august so have to wait and see but if not il continue to but mine from axle music.

Uh, I should trade in the Geass & TTGL singles I won from that Beez Blog contest in at the weekend so I can upgrade to the Anime Legends sets.

Other than that, depends what's on sale at AoL.

Paradox295 said:
Uh, I should trade in the Geass & TTGL singles I won from that Beez Blog contest in at the weekend so I can upgrade to the Anime Legends sets.

i like the ttgl single sets cause there different from the rest

Currently have the first Eden of the East movie and EVA 2.22 Blu-rays on preorder, as well as the first boxset of the new Utena re-release.

As for manga, have the 3rd volume of Gente on the way, and have just ordered the first volume of A Bride's Story.

animefreak17 said:
Paradox295 said:

I don't. Mainly because they don't fit on my shelf with the rest of my boxsets.

Probably should have mentioned that I only have the first vols of Geass and TTGL. I can get £19 total cash or £25 credit for them, so I will be getting the whole series of each for £17, which is much cheaper than buying the rest of the sets.

Paradox295 said:
animefreak17 said:
Paradox295 said:

Probably should have mentioned that I only have the first vols of Geass and TTGL. I can get £19 total cash or £25 credit for them, so I will be getting the whole series of each for £17, which is much cheaper than buying the rest of the sets.
so which anime you getting next

animefreak17 said:
Paradox295 said:
animefreak17 said:
Paradox295 said:

As I said, the rest of Geass and TTGL.

Then, whatever is Deal of the Week at Anime-On-Line.

Paradox295 said:
animefreak17 said:
Paradox295 said:
animefreak17 said:
Paradox295 said:

As I said, the rest of Geass and TTGL.

Then, whatever is Deal of the Week at Anime-On-Line.
wait i used to get mine from the Anime-On-Line catalogue and since they stop it i thought Anime-On-Line stopped

Back